• Beidou's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "They are one of the Adepti and probably the strongest one out there, they are an odd one out tho..coming from Inazuma and all."

• Aquarius: "Aquarius? No dont know em."

• Aries: "Altough being apart from the Fatui they seem like a normal person to me, we have met some times in Liyue and chatted for awhile about whatever comes to mind but they leave very quickly afterwards. I know i should not feel sympathy for someone from the Fatui but i feel bad because i cant help but think that they feel lonely.."

• Capricorn: "One of Liyue's most beloved person, Capricorn! All kids of Liyue love them and it seems like Keqing really likes them too."

• Taurus: "Taurus does not sound like a familiar name to me.."

• Gemini: "A have heard a lot about them from my dear friend Kazuha, he described them as someone who is comforting but can also be stubborn at times.."

• Cancer: "I think i heard Aries mention Cancer..well..not very positive things..ill spare you the details."

• Virgo: "Virgo?"

• Libra: "Doesnt sound like someone i know."

• Scorpio: "Scorpio huh..yeah Aries mentioned them..they both disagree on a lot of things and Aries told me they wished they could...actually nevermind, it's not that important anyways..."

• Pisces: "Yeah i remember them. We met once in Liyue at Wanmin restaurant and had a pretty nice chat just talking about whatever. I would have never guessed that they were part of the Fatui."

• Leo: "The Kaiyang of the Liyue Qixing..honorable title aint it? Unlike Ningguang they can be more casual about things and doesnt always think about Mora, they are just happy for being successful and works hard to mantain that success"