"I told you, you should have kept her restrained." Tony scolded.
"It's not her fault" Clint says.
"It doesn't help anyone to go pointing fingers" Bucky says.
"Why would you leave her there allown we know nothing about her." Tony says
" She is not just my responsibility" I hiss back, unbelievable these people always looking at me to clean their mess.
"There was nothing in the file about her being aggressive" Wanda points out
"No but we could have guessed it, I mean we both been through the same thing, Wanda" : Bucky said
"That's enough" Steve finally jumps in stopping the discussion. "We can't change what happend, we need to focus on what we're going to do" Everybody nodded in agreement. "uhm what is it that happend, exactly?" Clint asked looking to me. "I don't know, yesterday she seemed fine and now this morning she looked like a completely different person" I say honestly. "JARVIS put up the footage of this morning" I say "let's find out what happen". "As you wish miss Romanoff, where would you like me to start?", "what do you mean JARVIS?". "It seems like there are two reasonable places to start. This morning when she woke up or last night when she went to sleep." JARVIS says. "we don't need to see her sleep, we need to know what happend" "TONY shut up, if you don't want to be here that's fine but we need to know what happened. And since it's clear something happened between her going to sleep and her waking up, we are going to watch her sleep, whether you like it or not!" Wanda blurs out, saying exactly what all of us were thinking. "JARVIS start at the begin please" Steve is fast to react before Tony gets a change to respond. 

We have been watching for a few hours, taking shift in pairs to make sure no one would miss anything. Clint came walking into the living room, " I think we found something.". Everybody jumps up and follow him back to the conference room. We all gather around the cctv, "as you can see, someone entered her room only a few hours after you left Nat." Clint says looking at me. "JARVIS turn on volume" Tony says. "I am sorry sir, but here are no microfones in the room" JARVIS says. "Tony why don't we run a lip reading programm, try and figure out what was said." Bruce suggests. Not even a few minutes later we had audio. We all watch in horror as we see Y/N being brainwashed. The clip ends and everyone stays quiet for a moment. Wanda is looking at her shoes, Bucky is just staring straight ahead. Both of them know the horrors of Hydra first hand but seeing this girl being brainwashed is no pleasant sight for anyone. I feel like shit, not being able to help, or to take some of their pain away. Somehow I can't shake the feeling like it was all my fault, what if I had just stayed with er that night? No focus I'm not to blame Tony is wrong.

After some time Steve finally speaks up, "I think it's best we hand her over to the government." Wanda immediately stands up her eyes like daggers pointed at Steve and storms off, Vision going after her. "Steve c'mon man you can't be serious, she has no one, where do you think I would be without you? uh?"Bucky shakes his head in disbelief, a look of sorrow on his face. "I'm not going to waste my time on her, I already have a child and spider-boy to look after." Tony says standing up and leaving. He mind come across hard but he really dit mean it well. He has just been so busy with taking care of Peter that he kind of lost sight of everyone else. "Nat, maybe you can talk to Wanda she if she wants to do it, maybe if you girls do it together we stand a chance of bringing her back." Clint suggests. "Fine by me, I was about to go talk to Wanda anyway.", hu why did I say that, I don't babysit, why did I want to talk to her, her deep ocean blue eyes flashing through my mind. "Great than it's settled you will try and get through to her." Steve smiles enthusiastic. 

Wanda
I hear a knock on my door, "come in", Nat comes walking in, "Vision can you leave us for a bit" she asks. Vision turns to look at me, I give him a small nod to let him know that I will be alright, then he leaves. "What up Nat" I say, I could see her squirm at me calling her Nat. I know she only lets Clint and Steve call her that, but she didn't say anything about it.
"I wanted to check on you, see how you were doing with everything?" Natasha says
"I'm mad and sad, we can't just send her away, she had nothing to do with all this until she got kidnapped." I sniff, it's just not fair
"I agree, but we can't let her walk around murder people, she may not have any special abilities... but she is still a danger." I could see Natashas face change ever so slightly, she was hiding something. I usually don't read other people's minds without permission, but I just can't help it, if a thought is really loud I would here it anyway, or if I'm really worried I would sometimes go in without permission. I sneak my way into her mind, she really cares about y/n, she was scared y/n would have powers and that she would not be able to control her. She was afraid that she would have to put her down, but even more anxious that she wouldn't be able to do it. She had seen something in her eyes, something that reminded her of her past. It intrigued her, she wanted to know more about y/n. "Hey Wanda you still there?" her words snapped me back to reality. "Yes I know what do you propose we do?" I say. It was strange that I could feel Natashas emotions from this far, usually she would be really closed off. 

A/N
Hello again, how is everybody doing? Hope you are all safe, what did you think about this chapter? I believe this is my biggest chapter yet. As always feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts. If you have any ideas for the future of this book be sure to let me know, you can also sent me a personal message if you don't feel like commenting. If you did like reading my book maybe consider voting, this would help me reach a wider audience.

This Chapters question: if you could possess any superpower what would it be?
Mine would be the same as Wanda's.