"Wanna dance?" He asked looking at me with a huge grin.

"I- "

"Oh come on! " Before I could finish my sentence kai dragged me to the dance floor.

-aleumdabgo hwangholhae

banjjag-ineun nae gagmag-eun daiamondeu

gyuchig eobsneun segyeneun

jeonbu dwijibhyeo dwijibhyeo seoiss-eo

Turning up the party, now-

The song changed to 'drunk-dazed' as we started dancing.

Kai was jumping around doing cool moves. I was in awe cause he was such a great dancer.

I started moving my hips to the rhythm too. As a surge of confidence came to me cause of the alcohol doing it's job of calming my nerves.

We danced for an hour but my feet kept going and since kai was there no horny bitch came at me to take advantage. I could feel eyes were on me while I swayed my hips to loud music. But I didn't care, I was having fun. 

Kai was dancing he's heart out .He seemed like a nice guy if I'm being honest. Not like most boys who are mostly after my body.

-But I just wanna stay

neukkyeojyeo, nae meolin daze daze daze

jungdog-e ppajyeo replay play play

wonham wonhaneun daelo

gal ttaekkaji gabwa go

naleul gadun carnival wow wow

daze daze daze-

Neon lights shinned on us as we danced with a comfortable distance between us face each other. Unlike others around us who seemed to be grinding on whoever they were dancing with.

From the corner of my eye I could see Jimin hyung at the sofa with Taemin on his left and rosé on his right. It felt like they were arguing about something.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my thin waist.

"what are you doing dancing all sexy all by yourself here?hmmm?" a deep husky voice that I was all too familiar with slurred in my ear. Biting the lobe gently.

I smiled shyly and turned around and a strong smell of alcohol hit my nose.

Taehyung was drunk. 

Oh no......

(A little mature stuff ahead till the next pov.)

Before I could process anything he buried his face on the crook of my neck and I could feel something wet on my neck suddenly taehyung bit a spot on the side of my neck licking and sucking it after it felt weird but good.....

I wanted to moan but I bit my lip harshly cause it will be so embarrassing.

From my peripheral vision I could see kai giving us glances but continue to ignore us the best he could.

Soon after I could feel tae's hands on my waist as he slowly pulled away. I looked up to see his lustful gaze on me. I was scared. I know taetae will never harm me but you can never trust a person's drunk self. 

Stay [taekook FF]✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें