[20]

Jeno's POV

My head hurts. I drank last night and don't remember anything.

I went to practice even tho I'm not feeling well, Haechan as well does not look well. But I don't wanna meddle with his and Jieun's relationship right now, they have to fix it by their own.

Yangyang suddenly approached me and teased me about something.

"What the fuck did I do?!" I asked him again in shock of hearing what he said

"You got too drunk, confessed to Red several times, told me you were jealous of me and then Red had to drag you to their house"

That explains my worn out converse.

I was dumbfounded. I could not say anything. He showed me a picture that Ten sent on our group chat.

I cursed under my breath "Fuck"

Yangyang was laughing at me and tapped my shoulder "Love makes you do crazy things" he said and walked away

I just looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

***

Immediately after practice, I rushed to the park, hoping to see Red. And was relieved when I saw her sitting at our usual place.

"Red!" I called her

She turned to see me and then smiled. Ah my heart. I smiled at her back and ran to her.

"Uhm, about yesterday" I started

"Are you gonna say sorry to what you said and then tell me it was a mistake? Because you were drunk?" she asked

She took what I said when we kissed huh?

I shook my head "Sorry for making you drag me home"

"Ah.. do you remember what happened?" she asked

"Yangyang told me"

She nodded. She was swinging her feet and was fidgeting so much. So how did I confess to her yesterday?

"Hey, I don't know if I already said this or not but" I pondered for a bit "I wanna be the reason to your smiles"

She smiled "It was just like what you said to me yesterday" she came down "So it wasn't just because of the alcohol"

"Of course, it wasn't just because of the alcohol" I said

"You are the reason of my smiles, Jeno" she said and looked at me straight to my eyes "You color my world yellow"

"When I'm with you, everything's yellow"

It was like an echo, I heard, or remembered the things I told her last night. I smiled.

"Hey Red" she raised her eyebrow "Does that mean you like me too"

She glared at me "Are you dumb?"

I chuckled "No, I'm just making sure"

She approached me and then pressed her lips against mine.