3

"So your telling me that your apartment is this big and only has one bedroom?" You looked around gobsmacked , peering into every room as Kenma walked you to his.

"Well yeah? I needed to convert them to work spaces or games rooms or-"

"Unnecessary shit." You said cutting him off, "so what happens if your girlfriend or someone comes over."

"I don't have one," he said. "So there was no need for me to have a spare room."

"You don't have one hmm. Okay that's cool, I guess we can share a bed now."

"What?"

"I'm sleeping in your bed." You repeated. "But what about your boyf-"

"Don't have one."

"Oh okay," Kenma said his ears turning a little pink. "So do you mind sharing a bed with me?"

"I don't mind," you said, "do you have any clothes I can borrow?"

"Sure, just give me a second." Kenma walked over to his wardrobe and tossed you a hoodie and some shorts. "Will this do?" He asked, you nodded. "Yeah that's good, thanks." You said pulling the hoodie over your head.

Kenma walked out of the room, so you could put on the shorts. Once you were done you walked out of the room and found Kenma sat playing another game.

"Can I join?" You asked and he tossed you another controller. "Do you want a headset?" He asked. You nodded, he smiled and went to the stand to get you one. "I'm playing with some of my high school friends," he said. "Please ignore them if they get rude."

"Hello?" You said into the mic.

"Ayo is that a girl?" You heard someone say.

"Nah that was just Kenma bro," the other person said.

"Idiot Kenma doesn't sound like that, he's with a girl." Someone else chimed in.

"Idiots, just play the damn game." Kenma tutted. "See that's Kenma," the second voice said. In all honesty he sounded like the biggest air head going to you, and you couldn't help but laugh.

"So kenma who are you with?" A voice you hadn't heard before asked. Kenma smiled at you, "just a friend."

"Ahhh so you are with someone... At this time at night, get it my boy." The airhead voice spoke. You giggled at his friends crazy antics. "Hi, I'm l/n y/n. I'm Kenma's new friend."

"Oh the girl who made him buy her food, that's crazy." The air head said, "I'm bokuto kotaro hey, hey ,hey!"

"How'd you know about that hmm? It was only this afternoon..." you asked.

"We-" Bokuto began before Kenma disconnected the game. "You know what , another round of Mario kart sounds good right now." He said changing round the games.

"So how did they know?" You asked once again, Kenma just shrugged his shoulders. "You hungry? I'm hungry, wanna get some food."

"We've got a shit ton of snacks right infront of us, I'm good." You chuckled subtly shaking your head. You decided it would be best to lay off that question for now since he was acting so dramatic about it.

"Go easy on me , I'm not planning on loosing another 3 tournaments to you." You said picking up the controller.

"I don't go easy on anyone." Kenma said, "stay safe though..." he said as the race began.

It was safe to say you lost another 3 tournaments.

"I'm getting pretty tired now," you said to Kenma as he was midway through starting the next game. "Wanna go to bed?" He asked.

You nodded, he got up and led you to his room.

"You take the bed. I'll take the sofa." He said looking at the sofa to the side of his room.

You shook your head, "why we're both adults here. What's the big deal?" You said grabbing his wrist and pulling him onto the bed, next to you.

You scared of me or something, I promise I'm not a bad person or anything." You chuckled, "I don't bite Kenma."

"Whatever," he said removing his shirt. "Budge up, I need personal space."

"Okay," you smiled trying not to be distracted by the fact he was shirtless. It was just unexpected to you...

"I sleep shirtless y/n, I don't want you to wake up to a puddle of my sweat." He chuckled. "Oh and it is my room, remember...."

"Oh." You sighed instantly regretting your decision. Kenma wasn't as skinny and scrawny as you thought he'd be. Infact he wasn't scrawny at all, he was pretty fit. He must do some sort of exercise to have a body like that...

"I do work out y/n... I used to play volleyball in high school and I guess the habit just stuck with me." He explained, you were still visibly shocked at this information though. You expected him to be one of those gamers who were lowkey skinny and lived off of blunts and crisps.

"Mmhmm, I can tell..." you said looking him shamelessly up and down. "So, Kenma... Tell me about you..."

"Well what do you wanna know?" He asked, his eyes glued on his phone.  You groaned, "pass me that damn phone."

He chuckled, "hey I'm sorry okay. I'm a YouTuber and a tiktoker. It's embarrassing but it pays the bills and I like to game. I played volleyball because my best friend made me in high school, I hate all forms of exercise but I still work out because old habits die hard."

You laughed, "you're really cute kenma. So why don't you have a girlfriend..."

"I guess none of them have piqued my interest, I earn a decent amount of money and they know that. I don't want them to use me for that fact."

You sighed, lightly touching his bicep. "Not all of us are gold diggers Kenma, you just need to wait for the right one."

He smiled at you back, "yeah I know... He snuggled into your chest, so tell me about you."

You giggled the movement was so unexpected but you liked it...

"What happened to personal space?"

"My room my rules." He said firmly

"Well what do you wanna know..."

"Everything."