1

"Fuck,  can you watch where you're going." A monotone voice said  as they extended their hand.

"No need to be so rude , you walked into me.." You clapped back , whilst reaching out your hand so they could help you up.

"I'm sorry," the man said barely looking you in the eye. "I  was on an important phone call... C- can I make it up to you. I feel bad."

His excuse was pathetic to say the least , but you were intrigued in what he had to offer...

"I don't even know your name," you said to him.

Still avoiding eye contact, he extended his hand out to you once again. You shook it as he introduced himself. 

"My name is Kozume Kenma, but I don't care for formalities so urm call me Kenma." His voice lacked tone, but at the same time you found it attractive.

He was attractive...

He wasn't too tall, maybe about 5'7 or 5'8. He had fluffy brown hair that had golden tips and was tied up into a messy bun at the top of his head. A few loose whispers of hair hung near his eyes. You took in the sight in-front of you , contemplating if he worth going out with...

Your lips curled into a small smile as you let go of his hand and subtly looked him up and down. "My name is l/n y/n but you can call me y/n. I guess I can spare a couple of hours of my time for you to make it up to me. Kenma."

"Do you want to go now? I can buy you coffee, my treat." He suggested, you shook your head. "I'm not in the mood for coffee , could we get desserts instead ?" You asked.

Kenma softly sighed before nodding his head. "Sure, I did say I'd make it up you." He muttered to the ground, clearly annoyed by you. But you didn't mind, he was the one who wanted to make it up to you...
——————————
You and Kenma sat down at an empty table in the cafe, he grabbed a menu and passed it to you, your fingertips slightly touching.

Electric coursed through your bones, as your heart rate increased slightly. This was a foreign feeling to you and you didn't have a clue what was going on.

You felt your cheeks heat up as you took the menu from him as he gazed to the floor, his ears turning a bright shade of pink.

To be honest Kenma felt the same thing you did, his heart began to increase in pace when the tips of your fingers touched his for that brief second. He decided it would be best to look down so that you didn't realise the effect you had on him.

It was weird because you were just strangers, why were you acting like school children who had just had their first kiss...

"Hi can I take your order please..." A waitress said as she broke the comfortable silence created by you and Kenma.

"Can I have the Apple pie please." Kenma asked her, "Sure and would you like a drink with that?" She asked. Kenma nodded, "A coffee please, black."

The waitress turned to you and you smiled, "please can I have a milkshake." You asked. She nodded, "yup anything else?" You shook your head, "no no I'm goo-"

"Can she have some cookie dough with that, yeah the one with ice cream please. Thanks." Kenma interrupted, you rolled your eyes at him.

The waitress walked away with your orders and you hissed at him, "now why the hell did you do that."

"I said it was my treat, plus you said you were craving desserts earlier." Kenma said to you, still avoiding eye contact.

You smiled, "thanks for that Kenma but next time it's on me."

"Next time?" He asked. You nodded, "of course there's gonna be a next time Kenma."

A small smile appeared on his face as he looked you in the eye for the first time. "Cool." He smiled.

You smiled back at him, you felt something warm and fuzzy concur inside you. He had a really sweet smile, one that enhanced the softness of his features. His golden eyes sparkled as a slight tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

You wondered if he felt that way too...

"Here's your food," the waitress chirped sliding the food in front of you and Kenma. She then came back with your milkshake and Kenma's black coffee. "Enjoy," she hummed before walking off to serve another table.

"Thanks for the food Kenma," you said to him before digging in. Your eyes widened, "oh my god this is so good, try!"

Kenma shook his head, "I'm good," but you wouldn't take no for an answer. You kept pestering him until he tried some, eventually he gave in. "It's good, really good actually." He smiled at you causing your cheeks to warm up once again.

"I told you so Kenma," you giggled. He chuckled at you before taking a sip from his drink, "I mean I am the one who ordered it..."

You rolled your eyes at him, the audacity of this man.

You finished up your cookie dough laughing along with Kenma, he was extremely handsome and every time he laughed or chuckled you felt warm inside.

He had an intense aura around him, that absolutely blossomed when he laughed. You loved it and you didn't want the day to end...

"So kenma..." you said to him as you walked out of the cafe. "I kind of don't want this to end, is there anything else you wanna do."

"I want you to take my number y/n , I'll text you" the shy guy from earlier was gone and now stood infront of you was a man who oozed confidence.

He looked you dead in the eye as he handed you his phone and inserted his number into it. "I'll see you later on y/n," he waved...

"You better text me." You called. He smiled and put his thumbs up , showing that he would. You saw his ears were tinted pink , indicating that he was blushing...

Your stomach did a little back flip as you checked the time. To your surprise it was 6pm, you spent 3 hours with Kenma in that cafe and you enjoyed every bit of it.

———————-

*buzz buzz*

You had just changed into yiur sweats as you recieved a text from someone.

Kenma : meet me at my place in an hour , I'll send the address

You: but im in my joggies :/

Kenma: ok and? idc come over , ur the one who wanted to hang out

You : fine im omw ur lucky i like u
as a friend i mean :)

Kenma : just come over smh
             idc how u look i just wanna see u...

——————————————————————-
A/n

Hi guys I'm gonna be honest, I fucking love Kenma. So I decided to write this fanfic.

I'm ngl you might cringe because I'm going to make it as fluffy and wholesome as I can because Kenma is that character I just wanna hug and give kisses. You know the cute shit , anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

I know it wasn't that interesting but I promise it will get better.

Oh and don't ask about the song choice I just bloody love buble