T H R E E

THE BIGGEST QUESTION THAT EVERYONE WAS ASKING WAS: where is lyra?

after her conversation with steve no one had seen her and the question was asked more with the arrival of her cousin, eudora.

"what do you mean you haven't seen her?" eudora questioned angrily "she's my cousin and also a loose cannon."

standing in the lab tony listened as eudora shouted at him being completely used to her fiery attitude.

"i have told you time and time again thats she needs to be watched tony!" eudora shouted at him making him shake his head "she's need an adult looking out for her!"

"last time i checked eudora she was an twenty two year old adult, otherwise fury wouldn't have recruited her!" tony snapped back at the brunette who laughed.

"she still needs guidance, especially from you tony!" the brunettes said angrily "she doesn't need you prancing around a lab belittling her every move, she's need her father not the billionaire playboy!"

the lab door opened and in walked bruce who eudora looked to with a sigh before looking back at tony.

"at least you haven't lost the other loose cannon." she told him making bruce almost drop the bagel he was eating.

"ignore her bruce." tony said staring at eudora who glared at him "she's just angry and taking it out on everyone else."

once again the lab door opened and in walked lyra who was followed by thor as they both ate bagels.

"woah what's with the anger up in here?" lyra questioned jokingly before taking a bite of her bagel and that's when she noticed her sister causing her eyes to go wide "eudora?"

"where the hell have you been?" eudora asked her angrily.

"well i had a breakdown then bumped into thor which then proceeded to us talking for ages and then getting bagels from the kitchen." lyra answered looking to thor who nodded smiling.

"these things you call bagels are magnificent!" his voice boomed as he showed off his bagel "when i return to asgard i must take some with me for all the people!"

lyra looked to thor and smiled up at him as she found his amusement with his bagel enlightening.

"dora this is thor odinson, prince of asgard and god of thunder." lyra said introducing eudora to thor "thor this is my cousin eudora, engineering physicist and astrophysicist."

"i have a friend who's an astrophysicist well...girlfriend." thor told them lookiking confused for a moment "but that's another story."

"tell me another time?" lyra suggested as she began to walk over to tony glancing back to thor who nodded.

tony noticed the way lyra looked at the pad he had been writing on as she bought up the hologram of his notes.

"what?" he questioned watching as she read them.

"something about this whole thing doesn't seem right." she whispered looking to the sceptre that was at the side of the room "i know you'll think i'm mad but that sceptre is way more dangerous than it seems, i mean dangerous mentally."

hearing what her lyra said made eudora scoff causing tony to glare at her before he looked back to lyra holding out his hand.

"show me." he whispered and she just shook her head.

"i can't show you anything because i can't see anything but when i was in the room with loki his mind seemed corrupted in a way." lyra whispered so only tony could hear "from what thor has told me about his brother this doesn't seem like him but i suppose people change."