Chapter 18 So what happens now?

Emma's POV

I looked down at my phone seeing the call ended. Strange... I thought.

"Emma!" I heard Niall call. I turned around and saw him run over to me with a huge smile. I smiled as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Let's go get breakfast for the guys. It was my turn to get it for them." Niall said.

"That's right we had to get breakfast. We should go before they get mad." I suggested. He nodded as I started walking.

"Wait!" He called. I stopped and turned around then suddenly his lips smashed into mines.

I smiled and grabbed his face deepening the kiss with a smile.

He pulled away with a huge grin. "I still can't believe this is real... it seems such a dream." He whispered.

I let out a giggle. "Well, believe it Mr. Horan." I smiled then he intangled his fingers to mines.

"Forever Nemma!!!" A fan shouted as we walked out of the hotel. Immeditaly security came to our side. Niall gave me his sunglasses as he held me tight to his side, we got into the van.

I laughed. "I'm still not used to that." I said.

"Well, get used to the name." He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed.

----LATER----- 

We arrived back in the hotel, we walked down the hall. Niall wrapping his arm around my shoulder keep on kissing me on the cheeks. I smile the whole way. 

"Niall, stop kissing me on the cheeks!" I said.

"Well, where do you suggest?" He smirked. I stopped our pace of walking. I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Right here." I touched my lips. Niall smile grew wide as he leaned down and kissed me on my lips. 

I deepened it, he placed his hands on my hips. 

My heart beating louder than a lion's roar. 

"GET OFF OF MY SISTER. YOU IRISH LEPRECHAUN. " I pulled away quickly and saw Louis at the door, wide open as if he was watching us the whole time. 

Louis glared at Niall with wild killing vision. I pulled away from Niall's grip before Louis will actually kill Niall. 

Louis looked over at me. "I need to talk to you." 

I silently walked to his side but gave Niall a quick peck on his lips. "Be back." I smiled at Niall then walked inside. 

I heard Niall chuckled but heard Louis growl making Niall stop. Louis walked behind me closing the door on him. 

"What is wrong with you?! WHY am I last to know!" Louis ranted as soon I sat on the couch. 

I sighed. "Louis, I'm sorry that you found out late but I just accepted to be his girl--" 

"NO! I DON"T WANT TO HEAR IT! That word is evil !" Louis yelled. 

"Louis, you have a girlfriend. Why can't I have a boyfriend? Niall, is my best friend. He gets me. He actually likes me... I feel safe around him." I said. 

He looked at me then sighed as he sat next to me grabbing my hand. He held my hand. "You're my sister, so far the only one that's just the same like me. I'm afraid of loosing you, what happened last time with that other guy. I don't want to see you cry anymore." 

I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. "You're just looking out for a little sister. That's what big brothers do." 

"I am your big brother, that's right." He hugs me tighter. "If only Harry talks to me..." He said.