Chapter 2 Happy Birthday part 2

Emma's POV

In Biology

"so just pick a needle on your finger and place the blood to the piece of paper." ms. alba spoke.

"why are we doing this again ms. Alba?" I asked holding the needle.

"to compare the bloodline of your parents." She walked around the tables while everybody was poking the needle. I looked down at the needle.

"What? Are you scared of needles?" Jenna asked.

"I'm scared of things that has sharp ends." I spoke. Jenna laughed.

"It's not going to hurt a lot. Just like a pinch." She smiled. I rolled my eyes as she poked the needle in. I opened my eyes seeing the small blood form. I made a uneasy face.

Jenna laughed. I quickly put my finger on the paper then Jenna put a band-aid on my finger--

"A carrot band-aid!" I smiled.

"Wow. You lost track of the 'most scariest' moment of your life." She laughed.

"Girls, no talking." Ms. Alba grred. We because silent until she left and giggled to ourself.

At Home Later that Day

I walked into my mansion house smiling that the day went by smoothly and now I just have to get ready for what Nick is suprising me tonight! I felt the butterflies as I sang my song 'What makes you beautiful.'

The only one song helping me get ready for everything. I walked in my  room walking into my closet and looked at the multi colors of stripes and red bright pants.

"You're like Louis Tomlinson's TWIN!" Jenna's word repeated in my head. I turned to look at my One Direction poster by the door. I walked over and pulled it off my wall walking over to the mirror and exam my face and Louis' face on the poster. I smiled widely like the picture and we had smiliar smiles but I think I'm cuter than Louis Tomlinson.

I laughed of that thought then head my phone rung. I put the poster on my desk and walked over to my bed answering the phone.

"Hello?" I asked. --- I dropped the phone in shock.

Louis' POV

I walked over to the grave yard passing by all of the ancient grave stone and saw the grave that was always waiting for me. I smiled. I walked over to the grave stone that said

In loving Memories

Lea Tomlinson

December 24 1991- December 25 1991

I placed the flowers on my twin sister's grave. 

"Even if I didn't know you for a day... we were twins. We were both born on the same day, same tummy from mom. I'm sorry I didn't come last year. I was busy." I went down to my knees and moved some dust from the grave to see the words better. I smiled.

"You would've been a beautiful twin." I chuckled. The got up when I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" I felt my jaw drop for a while. "What?" I dropped my phone on the grass and looked at the grave stone.

"Louis.. honey,.... hello? Louis?" I heard my mom's voice echo from the phone then picked it up idmetially and ran to my car to drive to the house.

At HOme

I rushed through the doors and spotted my parents smiling in shock over on the phone. Then they caught my gaze and smiled widely.

"What do you mean that Lea is alive?" I asked in shock, yet happy, and confused.

Emma's POV

I clentched to my parents hands as I shook of nervousness, scared, I was freaking confused!

"What do you mean, I'm not related to my parents?" I spitted out that was on my mind. I looked up at the lady and doctor behind the desk. I felt my parents squeze me hand tightly.

"The blood testing that you did for class, came back with 0% in no relation from your parents." The doctor spoke. I turned my heads to my parents who was staring at me.

"Am I adopted then?" I asked.

"No, I have the stretch marks! I gave birth to her. That makes no sense." My mom almost screamed but said calmly. I could hear the crack in her voice.

"No, the time when you gave birth to her in England, Emma here." The doctor pointed to me. "And another child were switched. Your child was switched with Emma."

I felt my face fall to the floor. I looked back up at the doctor.

"This rarely happens but when it does, it recommened to meet the other family and find out --"

"We'll do it." My dad said. "We should meet the family in England."

I looked at my dad and my mom who agreed.

Did they really want to meet their real child that badly?!

I shook it off and looked at the doctor. "Can we please?"

"I already called the other family in England. They want to meet you too." Doctor smiled at me. Then the word... ENGLAND.... so far away.

What if I end up living with them?

What if I mee--

"Emma, I looked in deeper and the  family is Tomlinson in England. You also have a twin brother named "Louis Tomlinson." I shot a look at the doctor showing me the picture of the Louis Tomlinson from One Direction.

"No....way..." I felt my face drop as I grabbed the picture from the doctor.

I'm Louis Tomlinson Twin SISTER?!