Chapter 1 Happy Birthday! -Part 1

Emma's POV

7:12am

I heard blasting of my alarm set off. I groan and slammed snooze button. I got up then saw the calendar by my bed with big written words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I smiled then got off to my feet playing on 'What's makes you beautiful' by One Direction to start my 21th birthday!

"Everyone else can see it but you.. ~" I sang as I ran to the bathroom shutting the door to take a shower.

Louis' POV

11:59pm

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else!" We sang in unison jumping up and down on the stage. I smiled

As the song ended. I smiled at my mates and the huge crowd of fans.

"Guess what day it is Mate?" Harry said through the microphone. I smiled at him.

"What is today Harry?" Niall said with sacrasm.

"It's Louis' birthday!" They said together. I put my arms in the air when Zayn put on a huge birthday hat on my head.

"And I am the Carrot KING!" I said through the mircophone as the crowd of fans screamed in reply.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!" I heard the mates and crowd say. I slowly saw a huge cake coming my way. I smiled noticing it was a carrot cake.

"Okay! Let's sing Louis a happy birthday! 1...2...3.." Harry said through the microphone.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... happy birthday to Louis... Happy birthday to you!" The sound of screaming fans sang. I smiled to bloow out the candles --- I felt the creamy cake -- I pulled away quickly to see Zayn and Liam smashing my head in the cake it was on the board screen . I laughed. Grabbing parts of the cake and throwing it at them.

"You like that mate!" I shouted. I also threw it at the crowd. "Happy birthday to the Carrot KING!" I shouted.

Emma's POV

8:30am In California.

I walked downstairs, smiling at my parents who set out a big breakfast for me! I jumped when I saw my favorite cake of all times! CARROT CAKE!

"Happy birthday EMma!" My parents shouted. I smiled wide as my mom motioned me to blow out the candles. I smiled and walked over to blow it out.

"Happy 21st birthday honey!" My dad handed me a box. I smiled ripping it open. I screamed.

"YOU DIDN"T!" I shouted running out the door after hugging my dad. I ran through the double doors and saw my orange vintage van! I screamed! It reminded me of a carrot!

"You like it sweetie?" My dad hugged my mom standing by the house door. I hugged the van.

"Like it? I'm in love with it!" I ran to hug my parents again. "Really you shouldn't have! I'm too spoiled!" I hug them in a tight hug.

"Your my favorite!" My dad joked.

"I'm your only child." I laughed then ran to the van jumping in the car turning on the loud engine. "I'm going to go pick up Jenna!" I shouted and slowly drove off after waving my parents goodbyes and kisses.

Louis' POV

1:30am

I drove in the van. "Thanx for letting me drive Jason!" I yelled in the back of the van.

"No problem. It's my presant to you." Jason laughed.

"You're driving to slow~" Harry yelled from the back.