Kumpara sa unang ospital na pinuntahan nila, mas kumbinsido sila na Lupus nga ang sakit ng anak nila. Naghintay pa sila ng ilang minuto bago may lumapit na isang babae sa kanila na may suot na white coat, ito na ang doktor na sinasabi sa kanila kanina ng nurse.

Kaagad sinuri ng doktor ang lagay ni Zole. "Mr. and Mrs. mukhang considered Lupus nga po ang sakit ng pasyente. Naglabasan na po sa mukha niya ang butterfly rashes which are signs that Lupus is active inside her body. This also explains the joint pains and the non stop fever of your daughter. I'll prepare her a private room, she needs to be admitted and I will run some lab tests to confirm her condition," paliwanag ng doktor sakanila.

"Paano naman po kaya nagkaroon ng ganitong sakit ang anak namin? Is it hereditary? Nahawahan ba siya ng ibang taong may sakit rin nito?," pag-aalalang tanong ng ama ni Zole sa doktor.

"It's not proven that it's hereditary but I have some patients whom their co-relatives also has Lupus, still it's not enough basis to conclude that it's a fact. Hindi nakakahawa ang sakit na 'to, sila pa ang mas posibleng mahawa ng ibang sakit. We can't sue anyone nor anything about your daughter's illness, since Lupus is hard to be detected lalo na't on her case this is the first time it has triggered on her body. I'll tell you more info when I already confirmed her condition, if it's really Lupus then I will make sure to treat her as soon as possible with medications," paniniguro sakanila ng doktor.

The doctor run some lab tests to Zole and the results confirmed that she is diagnosed with Lupus, a disease that occurs when your body's immune system is weak. The following day, Zole took the prescribed medications that her doctor gave her to calm her Lupus. She felt better after a few days and her parents felt relieved that their daughter is now recovering.

"The medications I gave her is calming her immune system, unlike normal people her case is different. Mas makakasama sa kanya kapag sobrang lakas ng immune system niya dahil mismong organs at body tissues ang tinatarget ng kanyang immune system, not like us na immune system natin ang panlaban sa mga virus o sakit. She can't stay out of the sun from now on, isa ring dahilan kung bat nag ti-trigger ang Lupus ay nasisinagan sila ng araw. I suggest that she uses sunblock that has spf50 or above, UV raise is also bad for her kaya kahit sa loob ng bahay ay mag sunblock parin sya. Liane will have to live with this illness for the rest of her life, I'm sad to say that up to this day we still don't have a cure to this illness," paliwanag ng doktor sakanila. Zole is awake at narinig niya lahat ng sinabi ng kanyang doktor.

She looked at her parents and she can see the sadness and pity through their eyes. Her mom is tearing up thinking that she can't lessen the pain that her daughter may face in her future.

Habang nagpapahinga si Zole ay maririnig na nag uusap ang kanyang ama at ina tungkol sa kondisyon niya.

"Louella is an intelligent girl, she will get through this Sein. Hindi rin naman na ganoong kabata ang anak natin para mahirapan tayo na pangaralan siya sa mga dapat at hindi na niya dapat gawin simula ngayon, she's already graduating to her senior year... malaking adjustments man para sa kanya but I know that she can make it," paniniguro ng ama ni Louella sa kanyang asawa.

"Bakit ba kasi siya pa ang kailangang magdusa ng ganito? Our daughter doesn't deserve this, she's too good and fragile to feel this kind of pain and suffering. Maybe my efforts as her mother is not enough, I should've taken care of her more...," Sein bursts into tears and her husband tried to calm her down.

"Don't sue yourself Sein, walang may gustong mangyari 'to. You know how much our daughter loves you and she will be sad if she heard you saying this words. We can survive this, Louella will fight for us," Gabe assured his wife and hugged her tight on his arms.

Neither of the two of them knew that Louella also heard their conversation, a tear escape from her eyes while her eyes are close pretending to be asleep. A lot of questions are running through her mind. Can she really survive? What future will she witness with this illness? All her dreams before has changed, it shattered to pieces in a blink of an eye. She feels empty, loss....somewhat a different person.

Loved Behind the Sunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें