TWO

Review from previous chapter

Shoto pondered for a moment
Then give a smiley face
"I like soba." Shoto replied.

'especially because it was given by Katsuki "My first friend" ' continued Shoto in his heart.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Shoto looked at the candy Katsuki had given him earlier, then he put it in his pocket.

"STUPID, if you don't intend to eat it why would I bother looking for candy earlier ,its better if i eat it." Katsuki spat out feeling annoyed.

"No, if you take back the candy you already gave, it means you are stingy." Reply Shoto.

Katsuki again 'exploded'.
"HAH WHO IS STINGY YOUR FACE LOOKS STINGY, IF YOU REALLY WANT THAT CANDY TAKE IT, I DONT CARE. I HAVE A LOT ANYWAY."

Seeing Katsuki 'explode' like that, Shoto thought Katsuki looked funny.

Shoto was about to start eating, but his gaze fell on Katsuki's plastic bag. 'Ah, it's time for dinner, besides that his parents must be looking for him'

Shoto wanted Katsuki to go home, no need to accompany him. However, Shoto hesitated to say that, because, he still wanted Katsuki to be with him.

Katsuki glanced at Shoto who just kept quiet instead of eating soba. 'the soba is already very cold, what is he thinking?'Katsuki thought.

to lazy to think about the reasin, Katsuki immediately asked. "Hey, what are you thinking about? If you don't like it then don't eat it, the soba has become cold soba from being left exposed in the cold."

Hearing this Shoto immediately shook his small head. "It's not like that, I'm just....uhh......"

"HAH IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING JUST SAY IT, DON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH!!!" shouted Katsuki annoyed

“Katsuki, shouldn't you go home?” Shoto asked with the face as expressionless as possible

"I saw you brought groceries earlier and it's already time to dinner. Your mother must be looking for you now" He continued, when he said this Shoto bowed his head because he was reluctan if Katsuki said he is going home.

"Ohhh, it's okay, old h-... I mean my mother doesn't need those groceries right now, she just wants to stock food engridient, and at the same time she like order me around so that i dont play games all the time at home." Katsuki replied while unwrapping the straw.

Then Katsuki drank his favorite vanilla flavored milk then continued his words.

"and i can say that I am accompanying a friend in distress." He chuckled, "hahaha the old hag would have no reason to scold me"

Hearing Katsuki's laughter, Shoto immediately raised his head.and turned to look at katsuki

"We are friends??" Shoto asked with sparkling eyes.