67- My baby sister

Start from the beginning

"It's be better off. A Gallagher-Milkovich? It'll just clog up the jail system," Carl added.

"STOP!" I yelled.

Either way, I guess he was right. This baby was fucked with a criminal, violent, homicidal father and a mentally ill, junkie, juvenile delinquent mother.

... What the fuck am I going to do.

***

Ian ended up going to Lips dorms that night. Something about a job but I pleaded with him not to tell Lip yet.

     I stayed out of the house the whole day, avoiding all the drama. I did get a little drunk and don't come for me.. I know you're not meant to get drunk pregnant. But my own mother did every kind of drug when she was pregnant with ALL my siblings.. so really I already had a mother of the years award compared to her.

     I walked into the house and saw Fiona and Debbie in the living room. I sighed, "please don't say shit I don't want to hear."

     "We just wanna talk to you Mouse," Fiona said. I paused, looking skeptically at them. I rolled my eyes, "fine."

     I sat down on the armchair across from them, "what?"

     "Look, I get that you're young-"

      "Wait," I interrupted, "I know what you're saying. Me and Mickeys relationship is always on and off and very fucking toxic. Neither of us are anywhere near parent type and we can't afford another kid. I never ever said I was keeping it."

      Debbie bit her lip.

     "Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking, this baby is too much. Especially on what's already going on for you with the diagnosis. You can't have this baby," Fiona went on.

      "But it's still your decision," Debbie added, "that shits all true, but no one said you had to get rid of it, or that you wouldn't be a good mom."

     I laughed, "Debbie I was a junkie at fourteen, I'm a bipolar maniac. I had my first arrest when I was twelve. I'm fucking destructive. I really don't think any person deserves that as a mother."

     Fiona sighed, looking really fucking worried, "If I'm honest Morg, You can't do this. I love you, but.. you can't have a baby. We can't afford it and I'm not going to be the one looking after it if shit goes tits up."

     I threw an angry look at her. "I know I know you didn't have the best role model," she continued, "I mean shit I'm still married and sleeping with a different guy and I don't know what the fuck is going on really. But, I care about you. Mickey, is not a good thing for this baby."

     I looked down at my lap, nodding, "I know.."

"Morgan, I can't support you if you do this. I've raised six of you, I'm not doing it again. If you want this, I just can't do it, I don't have the money. You'll have to do all this money shit and raising it," she explained.

     It was silent for a minute, none of us saying a word.

     "I get it Fi, I do... But I think I want to have this baby."

***

Fiona wasn't exactly happy with me. Me leaning towards keeping the baby.

     I opened the front door only for Frank to be Behring the door and throwing his arms around me.

     "Debs told me! I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandpa!" He exclaimed as I tried to push him away from me.

     "Jesus Christ Frank!"

     I spotted Debbie standing behind him, I glared at her and she just shrugged her shoulders, "I was excited to be an aunt."

     "You know, without a father in the picture, welfare payments are going to be bigger," he explained and I just rolled my eyes.

     "Gallagher women were always the best type of sluts to get better money."

     "Shut the fuck up Frank," I hissed, pushing past him.

     I ran upstairs, back into my room. Lying on Ian's bed and bursting into tears again. It was so unlike me. These hormones were shit, I was alway so strong and so tough. And it's just gone out the window.

     I heard footsteps, and I turned my head to see Lip at the door.

     He sighed, "Hey little sister."

     "Hey big brother, when did you get home," I choked.

     "Just now," he said walking over, sitting on the end of the bed and placing a hand on my leg in comfort.

     "You doing okay?"

     I breathed, "no, not really."

     "You know you are the only thing stopping me from ordering a hit on Milkovich," he told me.

     I wiped away more of my tears, "yeah. Could do it myself now at this stage. Putting this inside of me for it to be doomed to death or the shittiest parents in the world.

     He sighed, looking at me. I could tell he was feeling the sadness from me.

     "I know you don't like sappy shit," he went on, "but you were my first baby sister. And you know I've always protected you. I've always looked after you, and that shit won't change. So, if you wanna bring a baby mouse into this world, I'll help you through that too."

     I turned my head to look at him, forcing a small smile.

     "I promise you I will. Just like I did when you cut your knee for the first time when you were two. Or when Monica hit you for the first time or when you saw dad drunk every time since you were fuckin born, every boy that fucked with you, your new bipolar shit. This isn't any different, I'll look after you, okay?"

     I sat up and pulled him into a hug, "Thanks Lip, but you know I was the one beating the shit out of those boys myself. Never needed a protector."

     He chuckled, "never said you needed one, I just did it anyways."

Next thing we knew, Carl came bolting up the stairs.

"Guys!"

He handed us a red sheet of paper, "what the fuck is that, it was on the front door."

Lip took it from him and inspected it for a second.

"What is it?" I asked.

Lip looked sick, "Eviction notice."