Updates

The next day Chad wakes up to his shed in flames. He gets up and runs out leaving all his clothes, shoes, jewelry, laptop, songs, and materials. He manage to run back in and save 2 outfits, two pair of shoes, a ring (out of 100), a chain (out of 100), a watch (out of 100), and a bracelet (out of 100). He also barely gets his handwritten songs, laptop, flashdrive, and cell phone. Not being able to save his father’s guitar, piano, bass, and drum set. The shed blew in the win as if it was a piece of paper.

Chad then went back in and looked for his metal/steel briefcase (that was under his bed that was sort of still there) with the 4 ($500mill) but it was gone. He then went fuming into to the house after calling Brad to pick his stuff up.

He ran in and went straight to Maurice who was in the bed sleep but stopped his self and ran back out.

He spotted Peyton in the living room in her dirty jumpsuit with ash all over her. He ran to her, and choked her against the wall being as close together as they could be so he could have leverage to push her up with the one hand around her neck. She managed a smile and kissed him passionately. He then thru her to the sofa across the room and went out to see Brad watching. Brad then gave him props and hugged him and told him everything’s going to be alright. He then stated “I got you bruh and you gone rise up and conquer this shit”. They then went back to his home, ate breakfast and watched TV.

There was a familiar voice coming from the bathroom which turned out to be Zoey.

Zoey needed a place to stay because there was a mix-up with the hotel rooms and they decided to let Jazmine stay there and for Z to stay with Brad. Brad loves it.

Within that week, he went to school as normal and made further reservations for his staying place. Jaz and Z suppose to be going to school the week after this and plan for graduation. Brad and Zoey have gotten pretty friendly as of late and have set a date for them to actually go on their first real date.

*******Please leave any comments and suggestions in which direction you want me to take the story*******