⇢ 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳

Y/N LEANED AGAINST the wall in the hallway as he placed both of his palms on his face. He exhaled as he removed them, thinking back at the words the Asgardian villain revealed to him.

He remembered the faces of his parents, the ones who raised him before he enlisted in the army. But now he doesn't know if they really were his...he wasn't sure if anything he believed was real.

The young man waited in the hallway for what seemed to be only a few minutes before Natasha walked back out. She motioned for Y/N to follow her.

"What'd you get out of him?" He asked as he walked.

"We have to get to the lab. It's about Banner." She answered.

"The green giant?" He asked again, but shook his head. "Sorry, I'll stop."

They continued walking down the hallway and stumbled upon Thor. He asked how the questioning with his brother went.

"We know his plan. Follow." She commanded, in which the god gave a simple shrug and did as told.

The three entered the lab and saw Nick Fury already in an argument with Stark and Rogers. Banner stood idly by and noticed the three walk in.

"Did you know about this?" He asked Natasha, referring to the current conversation he was having with the other men about the Tesseract.

"You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?" She replied.

Bruce chuckled. "I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed."

Natasha stepped closer to Banner. "Loki is manipulating you."

"And you've been doing what exactly?"

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy."

Bruce scoffed, then walked over to the computer screen.

"I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."

Fury pointed at Thor. "Because of him."

Thor raised a brow and looked at him

Thor raised a brow and looked at him. He wasn't even supposed to be in the room. "Me?"

"Really?" Y/N questioned.

Fury shook his head and began to explain.

"Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned."