SEVENTY SEVEN

"I should've known
I'd leave alone
Just goes to show
That the blood you bleed
Is just the blood you owe"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up, I looked around searching for my fiancé. I moved the blanket off my body and turned around seeing him leaning against the bathroom entrance and I groaned face planting back on the bed.

"I'll take that as a no" His footsteps came closer and I felt the bed dip beside me, my heart started to pound rapidly as I felt him move closer making the hairs on my back stand up. Even though we've been dating for almost a year it drove me crazy how he could still make me feel like this.

I felt his fingers slowly trace my back and I look beside me and his finger came to my face moving the hair out the way and I see his eyebrows come together, looking confused.

"What happened?" My throat came out dry and he makes eye contact with me, his features immediately softening as he just rubs his hand on my cheek.

"I went a bit too rough on you last night, you have marks all over your back" Gabriel pulls the blanket completely off of me and I sit up slowly feeling the pain in my lower back and thighs. He kisses my cheek and travels down to my neck. I hum closing my eyes feeling him moving away and after a couple of minutes I open my eyes still feeling a bit hazy and sluggish from last night.

"I feel exhausted..." I muttered and Gabriel held out his hand as he stood up from the bed, I grabbed it and we walked me to the bathroom hand in hand. I looked in the mirror seeing that I was completely naked and I leaned up against the counter examining the hickies on myself. My mouth dropped and Gabriel left the bathroom quickly but before I can say something I heard his footsteps coming back with an oversized shirt and a pair of panties.

"How am I supposed to hide all this?" I look beside him watching the boyish smile on his lips and he mutters sorry cutely, I take in a deep breath in just decide to forget about it.

"You do look beautiful though" He placed the clothes on the counter and stood behind me grabbing a whole of both of my breasts and Gabriel began to fondle with them while making eye contact with me in the mirror.

"I want to have sex with you right now and your not helping Gabe" He chuckled in my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against his chest kissing my cheeks multiple times making me giggle.

"I love you too baby... you need help showering?" I looked at him through the mirror, nodding my head.

"Relax I don't want you to pass out especially since you like to take extremely hot showers" I nodded my head again staying quiet but it made the dizziness worse and he helped me get to the shower.

-

Gabriel did in fact help me shower when I was done he left the bathroom after I heard Luca crying from the nursery through the baby monitor. I walked out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body, drying myself off then placing on the clothes he had left out for me. I grabbed the brush from the cabinet and untangled my hair then brushed my teeth feeling a bit better.

"Look who woke up" I looked at the door way seeing Gabriel holding Luca who starts flayling his arms and legs once he saw me and I smiled, extending my arms out for him.

"I'm going to finish breakfast, here I know he missed you" Gabriel handed me Luca and I followed him as we left the bathroom and I sat down on the bed playing with my baby boy.

"Aww you missed me?" I rocked my almost two month old baby in my arm. I stood up going inside the closet grabbing a pair of joggers with my free hand and placing them on carefully. I put on my crocs and went downstairs seeing Gabriel placing the scrambled eggs on four separate plates.