I want you to stay, stay

Start from the beginning

While Kelly was thinking about what she was going to say, she didn't see that Bey was approaching them and that for sure she will end up hearing everything.

"In order for me to work in this company it will be necessary for me to live in Paris for a year, because every beginner must work for one year in the headquarters of Gold Busniess and only after this period the employee can ask for a transfer to any place in the world where there is a branch of the company. After this period, if things don't change, I will go back to LA.
That is why I had a hard time accepting this proposal. I thought about it a few times, but what happened to me and Bey pushed me to make the decision to accept the offer they made me. "

"- What? Someone tell me I'm not hearing this, please!" Bey said in utter amazement. She only heard the part where Kelly was going to stay in Paris for a year and that all the rest she couldn't hear anymore. "- Kelly, please don't leave! I can't stay here for a year without you." Bey said crying.

The girls and I looked at each other and I didn't know what to do when I saw Giselle like that, but I can't change this decision I made. I need this time away to get over Bey.

"Girls, we're going to leave you alone. You two need to talk. You can count on us for anything! "said Michelle.

She, Lala, Monica and Alicia thought it best to leave Bey and Kelly alone to talk it over.
Kelly thanked them for their concern while Beyoncé seemed too stunned to say anything.
After saying goodbye to them, Kelly stayed in Bey's company, and then that distressed Bey spoke again.

"- Kelendria, why are you doing this to us?! I know I was wrong and I've asked you to forgive me for all the harm I've caused you, but don't you think that not being able to touch you as my girlfriend is already enough pain? Now to make matters worse I'll have to stay away from you for a year? She said, not caring about the amount of tears streaming down her own face as the other students walking by stared at them ." Giselle expressed total regret at what she had just heard.

"- Beyoncé, I can't stay here. It's not easy! Do you really think I'm only going there because I really want to work in Gold Business or because I want to torture you in some way? If that's what you're thinking, you can be sure that you're wrong. Do you know the real reason why I am accepting this offer? It's because everywhere I look here in LA, I see you. I see a little piece of both of us! So how can I get over someone who is everywhere I look and everywhere I go? I know I'm being a coward for seemingly running away. But it's just that I love you too much and staying here, at least right now, won't help me forget what we've lived through." Now the one who couldn't hold back her tears was Kelly. "- After the prom, the next day, I will be leaving. I'm sorry things have to be this way..."

"- I can't take it! I need you here Kelendria

"- I can't take it! I need you here Kelendria... I'd rather have you here, even if only as a friend, than you there without me even getting to see your face every day."