The Graduation Party: Part 1

Sorry for the mistakes!
Happy reading... 😉
__________________________

It has been a few days since Bey found out about Kelly's move to Paris, but so far she has not been able to get over this decision that Kelly made to try and forget about her. She talked to her mother, Angela, Kevin, Solange and her father to see if they could convince Kelly to change her mind, but there was nothing they could do. All their attempts were frustrated. No one could convince Kelly to stay.
To Beyoncé's dismay, today was prom day, which means it's Kelendria's last day in LA. Before Jay ruined her fling with Kelly, Bey was very excited for the prom, but now she can't help but think that her great love is going to another country because of her.

Kelly, on the other hand, is trying to be strong, but it's not easy for her.

What will become of these two?

Kelly

I was just finishing packing my bags and then going to the spa to get ready for graduation today which starts at 7:00p.m. It has been difficult to finish packing. Several times I have packed and unpacked for the simple fact that my heart did not want to leave Giselle here, but I cannot give up something for someone who still allows her ex-boyfriend to come in and out of her life. Until she puts an end to this story, he will always reappear to ruin her relationship with anyone other than him.

But anyway, what I had to talk to her about, I did. Now she has to stand up for herself.

While I was immersed in my thoughts, I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door, and without even knowing who it was, I told the person to come in. When I turned around I found Lala, Monica, Alicia and Michelle. What are they doing here? I didn't expect that. I liked the surprise!

"Look who is here! I didn't even expect to see you guys now. Lol..." I said.

"-We came to see you, sis." Monica said.

"- We wanted to know how you are." Michelle said.

"- Not to mention that tomorrow you are leaving, so we have little time together. We want to spend some time with you." Concluded Lala

"Ah... You guys are so cute! Thank you for your kindness." I thought this was so cute, but I missed Bey being with us when I saw them coming in.

"Nothing, sis. Now tell us, how's that little heart?" Alicia asked.

"- Fine, as much as possible."

"- Kells, honey, we know you are trying to be strong, but really inside you are in pieces." Michelle played fair.

"- You're right, Chelle. Before you guys got here I was thinking about giving up everything, but I can't do that."

"Why can't you? Everyone wants you to stay here, especially Beyoncé and you know it." Lala said.

"- I know, but I'm really not ready to stay here. I know I won't be able to get over her seeing her all the time, so I'm leaving."

"- Kelly, friend, I know this can't be easy. She is your first love and from what I can see she will be for the rest of your life. No matter how much time passes and you get over her, what you had is too strong for you to forget, so I'm sure going to Paris may help you not see her every day, but it won't make you forget that she was the great love of your life. Running away is an option, but it's not always the best way out. Think about it!" Monica said.