Chapter 21

As Tony just stood there Y/N tried her best to get her hospital bag and then when she went back downstairs Tony was still standing there.

Y/N waved her hand in front of his face and then snapped her fingers in his face. He seemed frozen in his place.

"Tony, we have to go. You know what I you just want to stand there I'll go and have the baby myself." Y/N says to the frozen Tony.

"Okay. I'll be on my way then." Y/N says.

Y/N began to head to the door when she looked back on last time and Tony was actually gone this time.

"Darlin hey. Lets go have a baby." Tony says.

He walked right past her and got into the car and started it. He went over to her and helped her into the car before driving them to the hospital.

"You okay? Is Noah doing well? Are you doing well? Do we have everything we need?" Tony asks.

"We're fine and I got everything we need. Tony was are you freaking out so bad?" Y/N asks.

"I dont know. I mean technically this is my first child. Cause I wasnt there for any of this when Peter's mom had him. I guess Im just super nervous about this. But Im excited and I cant wait to meet our little boy." Tony says.

He grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it. They got to the hospital and Y/N was admitted in. She was taken into a room where she had to wait in some pain as her body had to make it to 10 centimeters before Noah was ready to come out.

Tony was pacing around the room and kept looking at Y/N just laying there in labor pain. He just wanted looked at her and how there was some gasps of pain coming from her.

"Are you okay Darlin? Cause that looks like it hurts." Tony says.

"It does kinda, but Im okay really. Its all worth it cause soon our son will be here." Y/N says.

Tony walked over to her and kissed her forehead. It wasnt to much later that it was time for Y/N to push. And before they knew it Noah was here.

Noah was their beautiful little boy and they couldnt be happier that he was finally here.

"You want to hold him Tony?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah." Tony says.

She handed him over to Tony and Tony just looked at him with tears in his eyes. Sure Noah was alittle surprise, but the best surprise in the world because Tony not only had this new little boy in his life. But he was finally able to tell the woman he loved that he loved her.

And Tony then knew the next step he wanted to take. He just hopped Y/N was wanting it too.