He points to a door in the room, and I walk to the door and open it. The room is pitch dark and I run my hand over the wall to find a switch. "Tom?" I almost whispered.

I turn when I hear Tom's voice along with Augustine's. I walk back into the other room. "Here you are why-" Tom locks the door. "What's happening?" I frown,

They both walk towards me at a brisk pace and I take a few steps back until my back touches the wall.

-End of flashback-

"No"

"Stop!" I yell when I am shaken awake, My cheeks are wet with my tears and a thin layer of sweat is over my body. I blink a few times and am greeted in Belle's arms "Are you okay? I heard you yelling and-"

"I'm okay" I cut her off.

"Was it... You know Tom?" She tried to be careful with her words.

My body tensed at his name "Yeah" I answered no emotions in my voice.

"Is everything okay?" The boys come rushing to my door. I wipe my arms over my cheeks so the tears are no longer visible.

They alternately look from me to Belle, "Yeah everything is great" I gave them a bright obviously fake smile.

I looked at Belle "Can you help me walk to the bathroom otherwise i will break my neck trying to walk by myself" I laugh softly and I look at the door again,

Victor is already gone. And Ricardo and Dario are still at the door. They are talking to each other and occasionally look at me.

Belle puts my arm over her shoulder and I try to put as little weight as possible on my sprained ankle.

"Thank you" I hold onto the sink. Belle closes the door and I lock it.

I took a quick shower and managed to put something on. Sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt since we will be in the plane for a while.

I hop to my bed failing half way. I can never balance myself well, so you can imagine what that looked like.

I lean against my desk catching my breath.

"Are you dressed?" Ricardo's voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

"Come in!"

He slowly opens the door and carefully scans the room as if I could be naked in the room any moment.

Loser

His gaze lands on mine and he leans against the door frame. "I thought maybe you could use some help." He looks at my ankle.

"Yeah maybe"

Victor had advised me not to put on shoes because my ankle is swollen. And walking in only one shoe is weird so I'm standing here in my short white socks.

He puts my arm over his shoulder "You're to tall to do that" My arm stretches out to lean over his shoulder but it's not really comfortable. He lets out a sigh and carries me in bridal style.

He shoots me a look that says "You really are something"

"I know i'm a handful but that's why you got two hands"

He chuckles and sit me down on a chair at the table.

I love it when the coffee kicks in and i realize what an adorable badass i'm going to be today. I'm always an adorable badass but I need to remind myself.

Drunk girls in bathrooms are the most empowering and supportive people on the planet. We should all be more like drunk girls in the bathroom.

Change my mind,

No you can't.

"What are you thinking about? You're quiet" Dario takes a sip of water.

"No one plans a murder out loud" I shrugged and grinned at him as he nearly chokes on his water from laughing.

"Be a badass with a-"

"A good ass" Ricardo finished my line. I don't understand how he knows the line by heart. It's not like I repeat the sentence ten times every day. Cough cough.

-

"People need to start appreciating the effort i put in to not be a serial killer" I nod in conviction while Ricardo and Dario look at me strangely "What's up with murder and serial killers today?" Dario leans back, spread his legs and pushes his hips forwards to get in a comfortable position and sticks his tongue into his cheek.

That was the hottest thing I've seen in my whole life. And he did it on purpose because i can see the grin on his face.

I try to pretend I don't care "Because I would be a good serial killer" I look at Ricardo again.

The rest all went to sleep when we got on the plane. The advantage of a private plane is that you are not in those annoying situations with children sticking gum in your hair or crying during the entire flight.

I look at Lana sleeping on Victor's chest, which makes me think about the bet I won. "I still didn't get my 20 dollars" I frown at them. Dario and Ricardo both take their wallets out of their pockets and take out a 20 dollar bill. I take it "Thank you" I mouthed to them.

I want to put my foot on the ground because this position is not right. I support my lower leg with my hand and bite my lip when I feel the pain in my ankle.

"You'd better leave it there, the vibrations of the plane will make your ankle hurt more if you lean it on the floor. I know it's uncomfortable" I listen to Dario and carefully put my foot back on the seat next to me.

"If it still hurts tomorrow I'll take you to the doctor" Ricardo scrolls on his phone,

"Or I will" Dario fastly said.

Ricardo looked up from his phone without moving his face. "Yeah sure" He bit the inside of him cheek.

I don't even want to deal with this right now. I'm still trying to distract myself from tomorrow, why?

Because tomorrow I have to go to Gabriella Aka my mom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all are doing okay!

Leave your opinion

Go and read "Unhelpful love" too!