13

Catalina

Would Dario still be awake? I'm gonna check,

Me: Hiiiii

Rio🦜: Do you need anything?

I chose to ignore his question,

Me: Guess

Me: What

Rio🦜: What?

Me: You have the prettiest eyes and prettiest smile I've ever seen

Rio🦜: Where'd that come from babe

He just called me babe-

HE JUST CALLED ME BABE.

Casual screenshot.

Rio🦜: But thank you

Rio🦜: You're sweet

Me: Came from my heart

Rio🦜: Which one?

Me: I'm going to ignore that one

I put my phone down and stare at the ceiling in silence.

Just friends, I can do friends.

So maybe my heart skips a beat when i get a text from you. But that's okay because we're friends now. Friends who can talk about anything... Right?

Could i tell them?

Maybe...

Nevermind,

It hurts, a lot. But i'll keep it to myself so it doesn't hurt anyone else. What if they ever find out and don't want to talk to me again.

Take my mother as an example, she never believed me. What if they don't believe me either?

And besides, I don't like to open up to people.

Like lets talk about how hard it is to open up to someone about being sad for no reason, Lets talk about how hard it is to explain to your friends and family that you have this heavy feeling in your chest for no reason. Lets talk about how hard it is to understand why you're having a panic attack while just taking a walk back home. Lets talk about how hard it is to understand your own self and how scary it is to feel like the whole world is falling on your shoulders and you have no idea why.

I once found this deep quote "Sometimes you think you want to dissapear but all you really want is to be found." And it hit me hard. Because I can relate to it. And I think a lot of people can.

And right now i'm back to the point in life where i'm just done, I tried, but everything is crashing down. My demons are overtaking me again, and this time i'm to tired to fight back.

My eyelids grow heavy as my thoughts continue to the point I fall asleep.

-

-Flashback-

"Hey Catalina! That boyfriend of yours wanted me to come and get you" Augustine yelled at me.

Why can't he come get me himself instead of having his friend do it. I follow Augustine through the crowds. The music is very loud and people bump into each other while dancing.

I look around as I follow him and see two people yelling at each other because he poured his drink over her.

In the corner there are two people kissing each other intimately, Get a room.

Augustine walks into a room and I follow him inside.

"Okay, where's Tom?" I looked around.