29

Lilliana Morst

I clean my wound and bandage up my foot as I wonder what else I can break. I could break my foot up Teyanne's ass but that wasn't realistic enough for me. At least not right now. I was seething and I felt betrayed. It feels like all the stress is on me and Teyanne is just a serious fuck-up. She can't do shit, she's always making mistakes.

I go and stand in front of the window, folding my arms across my chest as I try to allow some peace to wash over me. I try not to put any weight on my foot as I stand but my other foot is starting to get tired. Teyanne's hands snake around my waist and she kisses up and down my neck.

"That isn't gonna work. You're not gonna distract me. We need to talk about this, Teyanne."

"I know," she mumbled.

The scent of wine drifts from her lips.

"Why do you do this?" I ask her honestly.

"It's all I know," she answers, laying her head on my body. "I want me to be all that you know," I tell her softly.

"You want all my attention on you, 24/7," she smirked against my collarbone, causing my kitty to tingle despite my seriousness. "Yes," I answered calmly. "That sounds pretty...selfish."

"Then I'm a selfish ass bitch." I turn around and look my girlfriend up and down. "I can have anyone that I want. Believe me, a lot of people have been tryna hit me up since the moment I started growing breasts, so don't think that I'm something you can just fuck, or come back to whenever you want, or put your hands on."

Tey makes a big show of squeezing my breasts softly. "Yeen gon be wit nobody else. You're mine."

I turn away from her, rolling my eyes. "If you keep acting ignorant, I'm not gon be yours." Teyanne suddenly snatches me around by the neck, and pushes me against the small ledge of the window. "I said you always gon be mine, you hear me?

Normally I'd be turned on, but her eyes are filled with anger instead of lust.

She's squeezing my neck so tight that I'm gasping for air and I'm starting to feel panicked. "Yes," I manage to speak. She lets me go and turns around. I punch her square in her back. Anger is ruling my actions now, too. I wasn't finna let her keep putting her hands on me. "Don't do that shit again," I tell her.

"You need to stop breaking shit and going around nagging then," she argued, taking a threatening step towards me. "Put your hands on me again and we're gonna have a problem, Teyanne Sully," I point at her. She makes a big show of poking me. I start twisting her arm, satisfied at the sight of her struggling until she overpowers me and starts twisting my own arm. I yelp out in pain as she keeps slowly twisting and twisting.

"You gon listen to me now?" she repeats over and over, almost like a taunt. Unwanted tears spring to my eyes and I bend my knees, moving backwards as I try to lessen some of my pain. "Stop, stop, stop," I hit at her arm.

I yelp out as she keeps twisting my arm.

She's gonna break it. I know she is.

All my mind can focus on is the moment when I won't feel this anymore. Teyanne finally let's go and I grip my sore arm, falling hardly on my butt. I clutch it, my wet face as I try to soothe my arm.

"Needa stop playin with me," she bucked at me as I cradled my arm on the floor, then walking away to our bedroom.

I stare off at her with distrust and fear.

I'm gonna have to leave.