Xiao Lei was even more direct. He took a small bench from the side and stood on the bench and looked at the bowl hard at the table. He begged: "Milk, you eat dumplings, I want to eat too, milk you Give me a bite."

Since the last time the old lady Han taught him a meal because he wanted to eat, Xiao Lei didn’t know if he learned to be smart or his mother taught the tricks when he went back. He no longer wanted something to eat, but Learn to ask for it. The most common words are: "Milk, please give me a little bit." Or "Milk, you have mercy on me."

But the old lady Han was so angry that she felt that the child was talking like a beggar. Is this going to be a beggar?

But the most helpless thing is that it’s not good to refuse the child if you are angry. Even though you know that the two children were instigated by their mothers, otherwise you won’t come over to eat as soon as you smell the smell of the old house. She was so cruel as a grandmother to refuse the two children. But the old lady Han is indeed cruel.

As a grandmother, she can be cruel to the adults, but to the grandson who wants to come up, how can she be cruel to eat by herself but let the children watch.

In the village, the divided old woman was able to do things that would not allow her grandson to eat her own food, but the old lady Han was softhearted and couldn't do it. Every time she was begged by the two children, she ended up giving them food.

The second daughter-in-law of Han and the third daughter-in-law also caught the old wife Han.

The old lady Han had to say to Han Aimin: "Aim, you go get two bowls, and one person will serve them some dumplings."

Han Aimin whispered dissatisfiedly: "It must be taught by two sisters-in-law. Every time we make something delicious here, these two boys ran over on time. Sometimes it is obvious that Mao Mao and Xiao Lei are playing outside. I don’t know who called them back."

The old lady Han said: "Okay, don't talk about it, give them some more."

Han Aimin stood up and went to the kitchen.

The old lady Han asked Xiao Lei and Maomao: "How do you eat the meat divided by your family?"

Xiao Lei pouted and said unhappily: "My mother won't let us eat, saying that she wants to save some for my grandmother's house, and eat the rest after the New Year."

Maomao was even more unhappy than Xiao Lei, "My dad can't make meat, his cooking is terrible, I don't like it."

Mrs. Han sighed, and she became more worried about the days of Han Lao Er and Han Lao San's family, especially Han Lao San's family. The wife of Han Lao San's family can't work now, and she depends on Han Lao San inside and out. People are busy, he, a big man who has never been in the kitchen, doesn't know how to manage the food of the whole family. Especially when the Chinese New Year is about to come, a big man of him still doesn't know what the New Year will be like.

Thinking of this, the old lady Han asked Han Aiguo and Su Yue: "Our family usually celebrates the New Year together. This year we are separated. Do you think we will live together well this year or will we live separately?"

Su Yue didn't answer, but looked at Han Aiguo.

Han Aiguo actually knows the little thoughts in her mother's heart. In fact, the old lady hopes that the family will be reunited and spend a good year together. When the elderly are older, they like to see their sons unite and have fun. It can be lively.

Even if the second and third sister-in-law are always making noises, the old lady still feels distressed for her son and grandson, and can't let them go.