06-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 6: Chicken cake
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 6: Chicken cake
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After a long time, the red on Han Aiguo's ears faded, and he asked Su Yue, "How many eggs do you want?"

Su Yue didn't dare to be too enthusiastic, and pretended that what had just happened did not happen, and replied, "Give me thirty."

Han Aiguo nodded, and asked Su Yue to bring her basket over and bring her from the egg basket.

His hands are very big, his aunt is distinct, and his fingers are especially long. He can hold three at a time, and the three eggs are like one egg in his hand.

Su Yue stared at his hand until he finished taking the egg, and then asked: "Big brother, how much is the total?"

Although Han Aiguo has been in the army all year round, he also knows the price. If an egg is sold well now, it can sell for seven cents, but most of them can only sell for six cents. He cannot sell it to Su Yuegui. Sell ​​it to her.

Su Yue did not rush to pay him, but continued: "Brother, I want to trouble you with something, I don't know if it will work."

Han Aiguo looked up at her, "You said."

"Brother, I want to borrow some fine noodles from your family. I originally wanted to buy it when I went to the commune to go to the fair. But the farming these days is busy and there is no way to go. I don’t have any fine noodles at home. I want to borrow some emergency noodles first. I'll buy it in a few days and then return it to your house, can you see?"

The reason why Su Yue didn't say to buy it directly was because at this time, every household had limited fine noodles, which was not enough to eat. Generally, they would take it out when something happened, so they wouldn't be used to sell it.

After listening to Han Aiguo, he thought about it and said, "Okay, wait a minute."

He turned around and limped to the kitchen. After a while, he took out a cloth bag and handed it to Su Yue, "This is two catties of fine noodles, and there is no more."

Su Yue took it with gratitude, and at the same time did not forget to thank him, "Two catties are enough, thank you brother, you are really nice."

At this time, the people's speeches were simple and straightforward. How could they say "You are so nice" in person, Han Aiguo was uncomfortable listening, and the roots of his ears were quietly red.

Su Yue secretly smiled in her heart.

I bought the eggs and borrowed the noodles, and there was nothing to say between the two. Su Yue wanted to talk to him more, but it was their first meeting after all, and they weren’t even acquaintances between them. If she lingered here and talked about things, he might think she was. That kind of girl who has no purpose, doesn't have a good impression of her, that would be broken.

For her good image, Su Yue lifted the basket, smiled and waved to him: "Thank you, big brother, I'm going back."

Han Aiguo nodded slightly without saying anything.

Su Yue found out that besides his cold face, this person was still not talkative. He definitely couldn't talk when he had nothing to say. If he had words, he simply said that.

It seems that if you want to get acquainted with him, she has to take the initiative.

When she got home, Su Yue returned the two eggs she had used in the morning, and then put all the rest back in her room and locked it up.