Li Xiaoqing was stunned for a few seconds and then came back to his senses. Thinking of what the captain had just asked him to do, he couldn't tell if it was envy or something else, and said to Su Yue: "Since you are all right, then go to work in the afternoon. In the morning, the captain also asked about your situation."

"Oh, okay, I'll go to work in the afternoon. I'll trouble you." Anyway, she's fine anyway. It's not good to stay in the house if she doesn't go to work. In this era, people in the village rely on work points for food. Gong would be starved to death, and now she has to think about her stomach when she comes here.

Besides, her task is to get close to Han Aiguo. Only when she goes out can she get close.

"Then you remember to go to work in the afternoon, I'll leave first." Li Xiaoqing was not familiar with Su Yue at first, and there was nothing to say when he brought it with him. Finally, he glanced at Su Yue Mingyan's face and turned away. .

Su Yue always felt that Li Xiaoqing's eyes looked a little deep, but she couldn't tell what she meant, so she didn't explore it anymore.

——————

In the afternoon, Su Yue followed the educated youths who came to the work place. Looking around, there are large golden rice fields in front of him. Right now is the season when the rice is ripe, and all the village names are harvesting rice in full swing.

As a “soil bun” who had lived in the city since he was born, and had never been to the countryside or worked in farming, Su Yue looked at it calmly, marveling at the scene in her heart, and at the same time feeling deeply worried.

She had only watched peasants work on TV before, but she herself had never been to the countryside. She didn't expect that one day she would come here in person and work in the fields herself. As a pure agricultural waste, Su Yue still knows herself that farming is worse than the original owner. For her, it is an arduous task, and I don't know if she can do it.

Just as Su Yue looked at the farmland with a desperate expression, a strong male voice interrupted her thoughts, "Su Yue, are you well?"

Su Yue looked at the source of the sound, and saw a tall man standing beside her, who was only in her twenties, and her eyes were concerned.

Su Yue immediately knew from the memory of the original owner that this person was Han Qingsong, the captain of Hanjiacun, and that the work of the educated youth was arranged by him. She is also under his control.

The immediate boss can't neglect, Su Yue hurriedly nodded to Han Qingsong and said: "Captain, I am in good health and can go to work."

Upon hearing this, Han Qingsong smiled a little, "That's good, then you will be responsible for tying the rice this afternoon."

"Good captain." She will do whatever the captain arranges for her. Anyway, the original owner will tie the rice, and she should have no problem doing it according to the original owner's memory.

Su Yue didn't think there was any problem with this life, other people didn't think so. Especially the other educated youths working with Su Yue.

There are many steps to cutting rice, including cutting rice, tying rice, transporting rice and so on. Among them, bundling rice is the easiest job. You don’t even need to take a knife. Just take the rope to tie the cut rice together, etc. It’s good if the person who is transporting it comes.

It can be said that tying rice is a job that everyone wants to do. Generally, this kind of work will be done by younger children. Among the educated youths, there are many female educated youths vying to do.

Now, Su Yue has been directly arranged for such an easy job, how can this not let other people have ideas?

Several female educated youths were unhappy at the moment. One of them, with short hair, stood up and said to Han Qingsong: "Captain, why can Su Yue be able to do such an easy job after a morning break? A total of three people are needed to bundle rice. In the morning, all three of us did it. Now that she comes to do this job, who will do the rest? Should we give her the job? Captain, Isn't it fair to arrange your work like this?"

Han Qingsong was publicly questioned about fairness, frowned, and looked at the humanity who was speaking unhappily: "Comrade Zhao Fang, ... teaches us to help each other, Comrade Su Yue is unwell, and other tasks may be temporarily competent. No, that's why I let her do this. When she gets better, she will naturally do other tasks. In the future, whoever is unwell will also have the same arrangement. What is wrong with me like this! Or say you talk to each other. Help each other have opinions?"

Han Qingsong can be elected as the captain of Hanjiacun at a young age. There is no doubt about his own ability. The people in the village respect him very much, and his words are naturally very important. Most people will not deliberately offend him. The educated youth who come to Hanjiacun We don't want to offend him even more, because it is too late to have a good relationship with him. So no one stood up to speak for Zhao Fang at the moment.

"I am not, I" Zhao Fang also realized that her words had offended Han Qingsong, thinking that she would have to discuss life with him in the future. She couldn't help regretting that she just stood up and talked because she was jealous of Su Yue. What to do with small shoes?

Now that he can’t care about anything else, Zhao Fang quickly remedied: "Captain, you said earlier. I don’t know that Su Yue is unwell. If I know, I won’t say anything. Since she is unwell, let her She will put the rice bundles, I will let her, I will do something else."

Han Qingsong glanced at her deeply, did not say much to her, turned to look at Su Yue who was standing aside and still a little confused, but said to all the educated youths: "Okay, let's do it, hurry up. ."

Under the order, the educated youth picked up their own tools and started to work. Su Yue quickly picked up the rice rope next to Han Qingsong and said, "Thank you, Captain Han, I'm going to work too."

Before Han Qingsong could speak any more, Su Yue turned around and left, quietly exhaling in a place where no one could see, and letting out the uncomfortable point.

I don't know if it was her illusion, she always felt that Captain Han seemed to be interesting to her.

Judging from the speech and behavior of Captain Han, this is a serious and upright person. He treats the educated youths with iron-faced selflessness, and his eyes are even a little cold, but when facing her, his eyes are a little gentle, and the words are also From the memory of the original owner, you can also see a lot of things he helped the original owner. This is always mutual help among comrades, right?

But then again, if Captain Han really likes her, it’s not surprising. After all, the original owner’s appearance is still very good at fighting. Even a woman like her will be tempted, let alone in a country where women are very rough. It is estimated that her current face is a proper village flower here, and it is inevitable to attract men.

But this is just her guess. It’s better if the captain doesn’t like her. If she really likes her, then she can only pretend not to know. After all, it’s impossible for them. Her mission here is To help Han Aiguo, the one who wants to marry is also Han Aiguo. She doesn't want any other peach blossoms.

While thinking about this, Su Yue learned to tie the rice thinly with a string as the original owner remembered and set it aside.

She was relieved to have such an easy job. At least she didn't have to worry about getting blind on farm work as soon as she came, but the facts told her that she was thinking too simple.

Who says this job is easy?

When she bent over and kept binding for an entire afternoon, Su Yue felt that her waist was no longer hers.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Rebirth Demon King: Choosing the Abyssal Dragon Demon King from the Start (91.9k views today)
Perfect Life (88.9k views today)
Fantasy: So I Am a Peerless Expert (56.3k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com