The Figures

<Change of View: Everlynn in Fuchsia's body>

"-spin the valvEUAGH!"

Maker suck it, I knocked myself over!
What was that all about? I'll swing back around to- wait...

This grass is different- and those arms just got in front of my eyes...
Pink arms! I feel them like they're-

...

What happened to me?!

"I'm bipedal..."
I'm not flying anymore, I have a body with legs and arms!
Where are my mechanical arms?! My metal body shell and propellers?!

Oh good lord, I can move and feel my hand running over my other arm...

"Where is this place? What is this?" I tried not to raise my voice, I didn't want to attract anything else while... this was happening.
I could be anywhere at any world, I don't recognize this area!

There's a cliffside in front of me, and I was right on the edge of it! The view of those forests over the cliff looked nice but, man, I could've actually fell like M and N...
M and N? Oh nonono no no, where are they?

I slowly got up on my newfound flesh body legs, finding it hard to adjust to. I can feel the air perching on my skin, my gut expanding and retracting from this breathing, it was still as bizarre as the last time I reformed into an organic being. I don't think I had my senses so... abruptly changed though.
"Muncher? Nipper?" I called out.

There was no response.

Hey, there's a book, and a pencil lying next to it- and it's lead tip was broken.
The Diary/Journal of Fuchsia, Copy 2, the title read.
They named themselves to a color? Interesting, but...

My entire body's all in a magenta-like color.
Hell, so I'm Fuchsia? That explains the diary-slash-journal and the pencil.
So it's an excuse to read a diary-journal meant for Fuchsia when I'm apparently them... not that I won't read anyway considering the dire situation. I'll apologize later to who Fuchsia is if they didn't have anything to do with this... If I find them or they find me.

Page 24, Page 104, ah, Page 234... Page 325. I got the latest page.

From the glimpses I had of the pages I scrolled through, it looks like this Fuchsia character's also been journeying other worlds, and that they had friends accompanying them.
...
...For all the time of my life spent with the Gateway, I never met any other similar multiverse travelers. Chances were it should've happened at least once or thrice, but a situation like that just never occurred.

Why?
Why now after so damn long?
Why, after 5 years passed since the disappearance of my former best friends, Nebula and Jacques?
Why now after taking me away from helping my two new friends, Muncher and Nipper?

No, I should put it away for later.

So...
Page Entry 325/850
Title: 8 new worlds linked to gates. Recycle of old static-based sub-world portal-transportation parts.

Grey's heaps of scrap taken from the decommissioned static portal transports was put to use for stabilizing fields and supplementing our leap-portal technology.

Some of this was to re-exercise his knowledge ever since the incident involving his actual permanent death and eventual revival 1 week ago.
He didn't offer me to help, but suggested that Purple take part in gathering data from the new linked worlds, which, in a sense, I understand. These new worlds were located nearby other pre-discovered worlds, with confirmed environments too lethal for normal stickmen like us.
I see your constant death loops, and raise you a portal inside a black hole.