A MISSION

Note: As per majority of votes It's idea B. Read it as Sidshek shot or ShiviSidShek shot. It's your choice. Avneet is wife of Siddharth but not main lead. Don't comment any negativity if you didn't liked the role of Avneet or anything.

Introduction: SIDDHARTH SHARMA, ABHISHEK VERMA, SHIVANSHI GOEL. They are best friends. Know each other in and out. They are secret agents as well. AVNEET SHARMA, Sid's wife. VAISHNAVI VERMA, Abhi's wife and also Shivi's elder sister. Shivi, Sid, Abhi and Vaish are orphan. They all know each other since childhood as they are from same orphanage but Friendship between Abhi, sid and shivi have different. Sid Sid Avneet later on. They fall in love and got married. Sid, Abhi are managing their small business with the help of their wives. Shivi is a final year student. Shivi lives with Abhinavi. House of Abhinavi and Sidneet are next to each others.

Ages: Abhinavi 25yrs, Sidneet 23yrs, Shivi 21yrs. Age doesn't matter for them as they have pure bond of friendship.

Let's start....

It was a peaceful, sunny day. Vaish entered in room and groaned as she saw shivi was sleeping peacefully. She went and took a pillow

Vaish (hitting shivi with pillow): Lazy girl get up. See it's 11 in morning.
Shivi (taking blanket till her head): Didu go and do romance with jijju's. Don't spoil my sleep.
Vaish (rolling her eyes): Idiot, your Jijju left for work. You are still sleeping here only.
Shivi (whining like kid): Ahh!! Go to his work place and do romance but let me sleep, maate.
Vaish (coldly): Shivanshi......

Shivi sat on bed with grumpy face.

Shivi (rolling her eyes): Uth gayi main! Khush? Monday to Saturday college wale 7 ko uthayege or Sunday aap. Kya zindagi hain (huff).

Vaish: Jaldi ready ho. Drama queen.
Shivi: Haan meri maa. Aap jao

Just then Avu entered in room.

Avu (giggle): Sunday means final you both are gonna fight
Vaish (sighed): What to do with this girl yaar? She literally wakes up at 11 on sunday
shivi (shocked): Wait! Today is sunday, right? Then how sid and Abhi went for work?
Vaish (hitting her head): Sleepy queen, they are at home. Both are watching some football match. Get ready fast then come out
Shivi (rolling her eyes): Alright! Get out of
my room yaar
Vaish: Let's go Avu

Avu and Vaish went out. Shivi went to get ready.

In living area. Sid and abhi was discussing about the match so keenly as if they are discussing about the most important matter. Vaishneet saw them. They both smirk and hi-fied. They went behind their husbands silently.

Vaishneet (shout): BOOO!!!

Sidshek shocked and stood up with jerk. Vaishneet starts laughing looking at reaction. They both hi-fied.

Avu (between her laughs): Sid, Abhi, you both are so idiots.
Sid (angrily): You both gone nuts? Every moment isn't just for your fun and jokes. Life have serious and practical things as well.
Vaish (rolling her eyes): Ofcourse! Football match is more important than your breaths. So true
Abhi (shout): Vaishu, it was not about football match. We aren't even watching it.

Shivi came out of room after getting ready. She saw Abhinavi and Sidneet.

Shivj (keeping hands in her hoodie's pocket): What happened guys?
Sid (caressing his forehead): Nothing.

Abhi signalled Shivi 👎. Shivi looked at abhi with wide eyes open.

Shivi: Di, I am hungry please breakfast do.
Vaish (glaring shivi): Come avi, for these two (pointing at sidshek) match is important. They don't value us.