WHWN PART 2

The cold air of the air conditioned hallways hit Y/n's bare arms as she walked to the office.

Y/n is pissed however she knows that she can get off easy due to the fact that her Jihyo unnie works as the principals student helper, and is student council president. Jihyo is the one who allows people to talk with the principal.

Y/n knows that with a bit of luck (and a lot of aegyo) Jihyo will let this slide and would let her skip class.

"Yah- Jihyo-yah," Y/n whines "I got in trouble with Miss Bae again and she told me to go to the principal."

Jihyo looks annoyed by Y/n's shit again (this happens weekly)

"What," Jihyo rebuttals "Do you want a a pass to skip class or something."

Jihyo can read Y/n like an open book.

"Yes, please unnie," Y/n says while flashing a toothy grin.

"Like hell I would- Shin Y/n you better get your ass in Miss Kang's office right now or else," Jihyo clenches her fist and waves it in front of Y/n.

"Please unnie," Y/n cries- "This is the last time, after this I will never get in trouble and I will never bother you like this again."

Seeing how persistent Y/n is Jihyo sadly agrees knowing that she could get into really bad trouble if she gets caught.

Y/n happily jumps out of the office now that she has her pass- however Y/n's plan isn't to just skip class. She wants to skip school entirely.

Before she goes on her adventure she has something she needs to take care of. She has a bathroom problem. Y/n rushes to the bathroom like there is no tomorrow and plops herself on the toilet. Y/n does her business and washes her hand until she sees a familiar face.

"Hi Nayeon unnie!" Y/n exclaims "What are you doing here?"

"Going to the bathroom?" Nayeon says as she points to the open stall to the right of her.

"Oh right," Y/n says awkwardly as she moves to the side giving the older girl the right of way.

The older girl does her business and joins the younger girl by the sink.

"Unnie I'm gonna skip school," Y/n admits "would you like to come with?"

Nayeon seems a bit hesitant to agree- but looking at Y/n excited face persuades her.

"Sure!" Nayeon says.

Y/n is a bit surprised. Being an unnie and all Y/n thought that she would get scolded by Nayeon but- thankfully that didn't happen.

The pair walked out of school and got into Y/n's car. Not knowing what to do- the pair just sat in the car until someone spoke up.

"So- what were you you planning on doing," Nayeon asks.

"Idk," Y/n replies "I just don't like Miss Bae."

"Ah," Nayeon replies.

"How about we go ice skating like how you mentioned earlier?" Nayeon asked.

Y/n drives to the ice rink and the two have an amazing time. The pair started seeing each other and hanging out every day. Jihyo and Sana loved seeing how happy Y/n was with Nayeon and the four got closer together.

Nayeon even introduced Y/n to her best friends Jeongyeon and Momo. From the beginning Y/n had always been skeptical of 2yeon.

After seeing Lisa get asked out by Jungkook, Y/n gave up on Lalisa and started dating Nayeon right away. But we all know how that happened.

END OF WHWN- PRESENT DAY

It's been about a week since Y/n moved in with the girls. Jennie still doesn't like Y/n. Jisoo tries to be nice but it's obvious that she doesn't like Y/n as well. Rosie is a very touchy person with Y/n but Y/n isn't too interested in Rosie . And Y/n's been kinda ignoring Lisa after the deadly pancake incident. Y/n doesn't trust Lisa like that anymore. Well she never did in the first place after yk.... But the pancakes just made it worse.

Rosie seems very interested in Y/n, and she isn't trying to hide the fact that she want to be with Y/n. Y/n figured this out and tries to avoid Rosie as much as she can, however the two live in the same house- it's pretty much inevitable to run into each other.

Y/N POV

*ping*

*ping*

*ping*

"wtf who the hell is texting me at six in the morning," I say as I rub my eyes open and reach over to grab my phone.

It's Nayeon...

(You never changed the caller id)

My Baby Bunny: Y/n I'm sorry please comeback
My Baby Bunny: I'm sorry
My Baby Bunny: pls

Ugh- seriously can't anyone let me live in peace-

I just want my own apartment where no one can contact me.

I ignore Nayeon and I get ready for the day- Jihyo unnie and Sana unnie invited me for breakfast at their house. Sana unnie got a new girlfriend named Kim Dahyun a few days ago and she's coming as well. Jihyo unnie is dating someone named Chou Tzuyu. I've only met her a few times- she seems nice.

I walk out of my room and to the bathroom where I am met with a loud commotion.

"Rosie- stop eating the burnt toast!" Jennie screams as she hits the toast out of the taller girls hand.

"No one else is eating it!" Rosie states defensively as she gets her grubby hands back on the toast.

The two start to get into a small fight-

As much as I couldn't care less about either of them- I don't want to have to take one of them to the girls to the ER-

"Would you guys like to come to breakfast with me at my friends house?" I ask.

"Why would I-," Jennie says before she's cut of by Rosie.

"I'd love to Y/n-nie," Rosie exclaims, "We should invite Jisoo unnie and Lisa!"

Before I could stop her and tell her that it wasn't necessary she ran away to go get the the pair. Jennie was stunned and was giving me the death stare perusal. I took this opportunity to not only escape this awkward situation but also escape to get ready.

After we all got ready, the five of us crammed ourselves into the back of Jisoo's 2012 Honda Civic, and we went to Jihyo unnie's apartment building.

As soon as we got there I dashed out of the car and straight into the elevator so that I could see my favorite unnies as fast as I could.

The other four joined me in the elevator.

We went up and I ran to their apartment.

Before I could even knock on the door.

"Y/n-nice," Sana unnie says as she grabs me into a tight hug.

"Sana unnie!" I exclaim as I hug her back.

"It's been so long!" Sana starts to fake cry to exaggerate her feeling.

We go on like this until the other four join us at the door way.

Sana notices them- especially Lisa

"What's she doing here?" Sana coldly states and she stares at Lisa.

Jihyo comes to see who Sana is talking about.

-sami