Annoying- Tsukishima X Short! Reader !Part Two!

[EDIT] FETUS DAYS ALERT

(~=_=)~ gomen ssu! >.< I was on my hiatus. Now It ended early so I decided to finish this one shot! Well people who read my KnB one shots would know why. LOL XD Anyway~ Part two for Tsukishima Kei coming up! ^_^

(NName)= NickName
'____' =thinking
"_______" =talking

WARNING! 📢📢📢📢
May contain intense feels that'll make you cry pieces of shit. Read at your own risk.

Tsukishima's POV:

"I'll never forgive you."

"(NName)?" You run off towards the entrance of the school even though school hasn't ended yet, Tsukishima came to his senses and started to run after you. Of course, being small had its advantages so you climbed through a hole in the school fence.

"SHIT!" Tsukishima instantly ran to the entrance of the gate and kicked it open.

You run In the direction of your house.

"(FNAME)!!!"
You turn your head in the direction of Tsukishima's voice.

You feel a sudden pain in your hip and you black out.

*beep*
*beep*

You open your eyes slowly to see white. Just white.

'Where am I? The afterlife?' You turn your head to look around.

You see a bubble and grab it, looking deeply into it.

"NO! DOCTOR DO SOMETHING!" You hear a very familiar voice scream. "I'm sorry Mr. Tsukishima, she's in a coma. We can't just wake her." you hear sobbing. You drop the bubble, causing it to burst on the ground,

"No. No. No!" You feel yourself hyperventilating but you don't care. You suddenly feel a warm feeling on your cheek and hand. "T-Tsukishima?" You calm down.

"She's calming down, thank you sir, you should probably stay with her until her parents come to see her." you hear the doctor's voice again. "P-Parent." Tsukishima corrects the doc. "Huh?" "Her mother died." you could hear sobbing again. Along with a wet feeling on your forehead.

"I really want to wake up. BUT HOW??!!"

~tbc~

Lol soz. I was tired~ I post the rest later~ bai~