Harry's teaching's

I stand there looking at the declarations as I sigh while seeing the new one being put up that doesn't look good while I read it to myself, "All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled." I read the degree in my head for me to roll my eyes walking away. She is making this school a prison for children and making me hate it here more than being at the Dursley's, which I would not mind right now, even if they are a bunch of twits to be around. I am sitting in the common Room reading a book on potions for my assignment that is due in a few days for professor snape, who is being difficult nowadays because of the pink toad that is always around when he is teaching. 

Neville then runs in, looking out of breath for me to look up from my book and tilt my head at what is wrong, "found.....something" he gets out as we look at him with anxious stares wondering if he will faint on the spot. We then follow him to a room for me to look around in wonder. Knowing of this place, I read about it in a book that I found about Hogwarts, which makes a smile transform my features in this Room, "Neville, you have done it. You found the Room of Requirement." I tell Neville as Ron looks at me in wonder at what I just said. Sometimes he can be so out of it at times which is not helping in some points, "The what?" I heard Ron ask as I roll my eyes at that as the light floods the area showing the open space for us to train to make me know this is the place from the first look of it, "it is also known as the Come and Go Room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person needs it. And it is always equipped for the seeker's needs." I answer as Hermione nods on that, knowing she is my study partner, and we do some light reading when we are bored of some of the subjects that the professors dish out, which results in us learning some new things, "So, say you really needed the toilet..." I then heard Ron begin to ask as I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow on that, finding that he gets the point, but a toilet is not something I would have thought of at the top of my head when I need something, "Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea." Hermione tells him as I roll my eyes back to the front looking at my brother, who smiles happily at me, knowing that this will be the perfect place to train our new army or students for what is waiting for us out there in the real world, "It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry says as I nod on that, breathing in happily, that we are going to learn some real magic now because that toad is so annoying on the best days, and we need something to defend ourselves. 

Lessons began as we were all lined up with me in front of Fred and George, looking at how Neville would disarm the dummy with the wand as I bit my lip while watching "Expelliarmus." Neville casts his wand and then flies for all of us to duck. Seeing it hit the back wall, I see the smiles on Fred and George's faces, and I elbow them in the stomach to stop being mean to Neville. He is trying, which results in the twins chuckling at me as I roll my eyes at them, "I'm hopeless." I heard him say as George leaned down near my ear, which had me try not to pay attention to him, "are you going to help him, Lil's? It seems that you like him that much," George tells me as I then look up at him with a bit of glare on him, pointing something like that out, "he, one of my friends Weasley like you so bugger off", I answer as I turn my attention back to the front on my brother's teaching's, "seems like a perfect friend" I heard Fred say as I elbow him in the stomach, "shh you two" I hiss at them as they chuckle at me, "You're just your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus." Harry explains to disarm the dummy. As I smile, I think he is a better teacher than me on these things we need to learn. 

We are in class the next day, and I sit there writing down the text as the toad explains what we should do, but it is getting annoying. Can we get on with the work already, "You will copy the approved text four times......to retention. There will be no need to talk." she explains to us as I  keep my words to myself this time, not wishing for another detention, "No need to think's more like it." I heard Hermione say next to me as a little smile came to my lips, but I wiped it away, so the toad didn't see it, "Wands away." As I rolled my eyes, I heard her then say we need to be discrete regarding the wand rule because we don't want to be caught or expelled. 

That is awful, and I wish not to leave Hogwarts so soon when this is life for me. In the next lesson with Harry, we are standing on both sides, with me standing with Hermione watching how this will go with me crossing my arms over my chest while I watch, "Stunning is one of the most useful in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really. So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot." Harry was explaining as he stood on one side and Nigel on the other for me to watch with wonder on what was about to happen, and I think Cho is falling badly for my brother, which is kinder gross in my eyes, eww who would look at my brother like that when he is disgusting sometimes. 

"Stupefy!" Nigel yells out with him going flying like my brother for me to look at both of them with wonder if they are both are ok. Still, when Nigel looks at his wand, I cover my mouth to look like I'm coughing when I am giggling lightly on that because the look on his face was of pure shock that his wand could perform those spells, "Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." Harry congratulates me as I smile at Hermione, who rolls her eyes at my childishness. I should stop hanging with the twins if I am like this because I love it when funny things like that happen. It was Hermione's and Ron's turn then for me to stand by Fred and George, wondering if this would be any good or if it would be boring as hell to watch, "Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." I heard Ron tell her as I raised an eyebrow that finding this is going to be interesting because I know Hermione will not go easy on Fred and George's little brother. 

After all, that is how she is, "Thanks, Ronald." Hermione answers, looking over to me as Ron goes near the mirrors. People cheer him on as I wink at Hermione about what she is about to do, which is plain to see; Neville stands in the middle to then goes to a side as I cross my arms over my chest, wondering how this is going to go, "One Sickle." I heard Fred whisper to George for me to roll my eyes on that as I I watched the two because this is sure to be fun when they cast spells at each other, "You're on." George answers knowing they are betting people it's them; you could never get it out of them, which will be challenging in the long run. 

Before Ron could even say the spell, Hermione beat him to it, making him go flying backwards with an amusing look on his face. I giggle at that, then go over to Hermoine with a smile on my features, patting her on the shoulder with a well done and then look over to Ron and the twins with Ron looking somewhat pleased with himself and for the twins to nod at something their little brother had said with Fred winking at me as I roll my eyes back to Hermione who knocks my shoulder for me to shake my head at her on what she is thinking which has something to do with Fred I suspect because she thinks Fred and I are nearly dating which it hurts that we are not. Umbridge then puts up a degree on being put to questioning. Still, I knew not to drink the tea because of what my potion teacher says about not accepting drinks from enemy's it either is poisoned or it has the truth-teller potion in it, which I am not to accept from the pink toad I know she is more likely to want the truth out of us. 

Harry is trying to help Neville with the disarming spell, but it isn't proving easy; we then move on to have people flying in the air. I stand with the twins watching the person in the air with a smile on my lips. This is so much more fun than those lessons. One evening I am hiding with Fred and George because of the gift we left for Filch. I bite my lip when he comes into view picking up the box to eat a chocolate with us, trying not to laugh where we are as a giggle nearly escapes my lips for Fred to cover my mouth as Filch looks our way with all three of us hiding behind the wall with Fred having me leaning into his back. I look up at him as he has a finger to his lips to be quiet. I look at his lips, gulping, then look away to peek around the corner to make sure Filch is gone as my cheeks are red and my heart is beating fast on the interaction. I look at Fred again to step away from him, and he lets me go as George looks at us with a knowing look and then walks away for us to follow him with a slight blush on my cheeks on Fred's hand on my lips it sent tingles up and down my spine wishing for it to be there again. 

I am practising some spells with Ginny with some spells that we are learning from Harry; him being a fantastic teacher to us who are learning so much, "Working hard is important, but there's something that even more: Believing in yourself. Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history has started out......as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?" Harry explains as we are then all casting spells on the dummy, who wheels around for me to cast Stupefy on it as he goes whizzing around to another person. Still, what ends it is Ginny who casts Redacto for me go wide-eyed on that, never wishing to cross her when she is mad and with a wand at that matter becuase she is pretty powerful in some aspects.

Edited: 21/1/23