Sa loob ko, naroon pa rin ang kaunting kagalakan sa kanyang ginawa. Pero pangarap ko ito, eh. Ako ang nangarap at umasam kaso siya ang tumupad.

"This is my way also to thank you for everything you've done for me. You made me see the beauty of colors when combined and how they create a masterpiece." His hand reached for mine. A pained smile escape from him. "You made me also fall in love with sunsets."

And maybe for someone, we are both having a break up here because of my cries, because of how he looks down at my hands and stare at it painfully. 

He's not going to cry, I am sure. He won't cry. He is not crying and I've never seen him crying before.

"You didn't just paint my eyes, Diana. You gave color to every part of me. You gave life to my almost dying insides and you don't have an idea how good your impact is to me."

How ironic. Kung kailan wala na kami, doon niya sasabihin ang lahat.

We've been together for about 3 years before but he never mentioned this kind of thing. He used to hide things and maybe he chose to hide this also.

I can see from his actions before that he loves me, that he didn't regret being with me. It's just so unusual from him to hear this.

Umurong ang iba kong luha nang marinig iyon. Those blue eyes went to mine. Nandoon pa rin naman ang sakit. I cannot put that out.

"And I am so sorry for falling in love this hard for you. I am so sorry if I am still into you. I am so sorry for having this feelings for you because believe me, I tried forgetting everything about you but it keeps on coming inside my mind. Ang hirap hirap mong makalimutan, sa totoo lang."

I gulped hardly as he said those words while staring at me deeply, straightly and not blinking that much to consume the moment perfectly. My tongue curled and I choose to shut myself first.

Paano ba ako makakapagsalita rito? He just confessed that he is still in love and yet, here I am, crying because of this building!

"You know I hated paintings. And if you won't believe me, I will not ever hate the painter... if the name's Diana Esther. You are an exemption, baby."

Unti-unti ay ngumiti ito kahit ang mga mata'y may halong lungkot sa hindi ko malamang dahilan.

After years, I can feel the warmth of his stares to me. At kahit hindi ko man aminin sa kanya ng harap-harapan, alam ko sa sariling siya pa rin si Jaeden.

The Jaeden who acts maturely, the Jaeden who never gives an expression if he is not in need of it, the Jaeden who always loves to spend much of his time outside the school just to wait for my class to end.

The Jaeden who loves me up until now.

"Am I too dramatic now? Should I stop saying those things?" he asks as if I am not in favor of what he said.

Umiling ako. Somehow, I like this side of him. He learned how to say those and I am much impressed.

Doon lang ito tuluyang bumitaw sa akin. He started looking at the walls again, like checking if there's something wrong.

"Ipagiba ko na lang ba ito?" tanong nito sa akin. My face heated at what he suggested.

"Huh?"

"Hmm. You can actually change some things here if you like. Sa'yo naman 'to kaya ayos lang kung ipagiba—"

"I will not destroy this. You gave everything for this at kahit ipagiba ko man, alam kong ikaw din ang gagawa ng paraan para maayos ulit," tugon ko rito.