Bathroom/Shower

"You know even though Dad said you can now walk without crutches you should be careful", I said.

"I know. But you need to stop worrying about me so much", she said cupping my face.

I nodded my head.

"We can return to school soon", she said.

"Yeah...".

I am dreading that to happen.

"Hey, are you alright?", she asked hugging me from behind.

"I'm fine we need to hurry up". 

Tzuyu's POV

Streets

I can't help but feel down when she looks down.

"Baby are you sure you're fine?", I asked stooping.

"Yes, I am fine".

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me hugging her tightly.

"Don't lie to me. What is wrong?", I asked.

She didn't say anything. I took her phone and went onto her messages.

Taehyung

Tzuyu doesn't love you, she's only using you because you were the only one who wanted to help her. When she can walk again, she'll leave you for another girl

"You believe him?".

She tried to move but I held her tighter.

"Why? Do you not trust me?".

"I do. It's not that. I am worried you will change when we return. I wasn't this Tzuyu the one I fell in love with. Not the Tzuyu who tried to impress all the cool kids".

"Hey, I am not going to change. I'll always love you", I said putting her phone back in her pocket and held her.

"I'll like to believe that".

"Come on let's go to this thing you have planned", I said.

"No, I ruined the mood".

"Hey, I rather know why you were feeling like this. We must communicate. We can just go on the day. And I am excited to know what you planned", I said.

She just hugged me tighter.

"It's okay to be scared. Love is scary and it sometimes never works out. But I'm sure we anit like those who fail".

"So, let's go", I said.

"Okay". 

~ Time Skip ~

Sports Hall