𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼 : 1

As you stepped inside the house, you were welcomed by bad odor of the cigarette and alcohol. First, you used to hate it. But unfortunately, it has become your routine now. You tried to cheer your father up that he should move on now as he was cheated on by his wife and your mother. But he drank and smoke all day. You really hate it, even more when he has become so much aggressive.

But when you heard couple of laughs sounds coming from living room.Your held your younger sister's, arem, hands more firmly

"Hey y/n  I'm so hungry." Areum pouted out her lips.  You think it's cute how she called by your name.

"Okay, you stay here and don't move from here. I'll go check if there's something to eat okay?" You guide her politely. And she cutely nod her at your words.

Leaving her in room, you cautiously went downstairs. You open the cupboards and took out ramen from there. Cooking it from yourself and areum.

"Oh no it's time for my shift." You let out looking at time on your mobile phone.

You always feel scared to leave areum alone. But you're thankful to your friend, sungchan. You wore jacket on areum's little body and zipped to her chin. She whimpered and you mouth 'sorry' to her hurriedly. You and areum were leaving when you saw your dad in living. Not even any kind of care whether his daughters are home or not. Of course, it aches your heart everytime.

The walk to his apartment always seems long. Finally reaching his apartment, you rang doorbell. Few seconds after, door was opened sungchan. He smiled when he saw you and areum.

"Hello areum how are you today?" He bent down to talk with a little.

You were in bit of hurry.

"Sungchan can-" you were cut off by him.

"I understand, y/n. Now go or it's gonna be late." Sungchan said shooing you away.

You were already in hurry. You ran to elevator. The doors were about to close when it was stopped by someone's foot. You've never seen this guy in your life before. You scooted to other side to create some. You were clutching your bag hardly, maybe it was beacuse of anxiety that there is inmitdating guy standing beside you. His black attire and muscular body only scared you.

On the other hand, guy was observing from his side eye. He couldn't help but smile at girl standing beside him.

Finally, the elevator reached on ground floor and you nearly ran out of there with your fast steps. You were sacred that you might lose your job. But thankfully, your co worker covered up for you sometime. Maybe they feel sympathy for you. You immediately went inside the cafe.

"I'm so sorry, hyung sik." You apologize to your co worker, feeling sorry that you have again come late. You quickly wear the apron and went to take his place as cashier.

"Ah no that's okay, y/n." He smiled at you, which you return back.

You really become busy in work. Customer after customer you were really becoming tired. You pulled out phone out of your pocket and check the time. Your shift was nearly over and your other co worker was also there.

Maybe you were really desperate to go home that you didn't  notice that there stand the guy who wanted you to take his ordered. But as he saw you taking your leave. He stopped in his tracks and went outside to wait for you.

"Yeah, don't worry i won't be late tomorrow. "You laughed with hyungsik.

Then you opened the door to leaves. Maybe you really were un hurry when you didn't notice a guy standing outside observing you. Since the streets are crowded you didn't the state of a stranger.