Story 9: Cuddle (IzuOcha)

This story is about Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka from My Hero Academia. Enjoy!
____________________________________________
Night time at Class 1-A Dorms

It's 2 a.m. and all other students are resting in their own room. While Deku just finished his exercises and went to shower. He clean his body throughly with the cold water. After done cleaning, he wiped his body all over and wear a shorts. He is shirtless cuz' he forgot to bring his shirt when he grabbed some wear before shower. He walked downstairs to the kitchen to drink.

Suddenly, he saw a figure in the kitchen.

He checked it and it was Uraraka, eating some leftovers proudly. They both made an eye contact without saying anything. The situation turned awkward with Uraraka embarassed being caught eating secretly by half-naked Deku.

"Uraraka-san, are you hungry?" he asked as he sat in front of her.

Uraraka floated away to hide her embarassment. "N-no! I just- it's not good to let these foods to be left! Yeah, yeah! That's right!" she tried to convince the green hair boy makes him laughed.

Deku grabbed and pulled Uraraka down from the air. He looks at her and smiled. "Can I eat too?" he said caused Uraraka confused.

"Eh?" she tilted her head.

Then, they both eat together. They talked about what they did yesterday and laughed. After they done, Deku grabbed Uraraka's plate and washed it for her. She washed her hands and sit on a chair. She stared at the guy's back, admiring his gentlemen sides and giggled. Deku noticed she was giggling by herself. "What's so funny, Uraraka-san?" he asked snapped Uraraka back to reality.

"Oh nothing, just watching my gentle Deku stealing my heart." she said out of nowhere caused them both embarassed.

It seemed like Uraraka is still in her world. She realized what she just said and blushed furiously. "N-no! Forget what I sa-" she tried to make Deku forget about what slipped out her mouth just now, but Deku suddenly walked to her.

"Deku-kun?" she called his name but he didn't reply.

Instead, he keep walking towards Uraraka as she also walk backwards from him. Then, she arrived at a wall caused her can't run away anymore. She look at Deku and put up her hands. "Deku-kun, please don't get mad. I'm sorry for what I said. It just slipped out-" Uraraka was cut off by Deku pinned her to the wall.

He look at her in the eyes and close up to her ears.

"Do you wanna spend more time with me?~" he whispered and pulled back to look at her.

Without hesitation, Uraraka look back at him. "Yes."

After that, they both went to the first floor where Deku's room is. They both entered the room and sat on the bed next to each other. Deku did bring her to his room, but he's still in delusion about what to do. They look at each other, and none of them were talking makes the atmosphere feel awkward.

But suddenly, what Todoroki said passed through Deku's mind. "For me, I think girls like to cuddle in majority." Todoroki said when Deku hang out with him earlier.

Deku gathered all his courage and look at Uraraka. "Want to cuddle-" he asked while looking away but a quick answer cutted him off. "Yes!" Uraraka said as her eyes were filled with stars.

Deku chuckled and lay down on the bed. He patted the side, telling Uraraka to lay down too. She slipped beside him and put her head on Deku's chest. "Your chest is kinda hard, Deku-kun." she said as she play her fingerz through his chest. Deku hugged her and sighed. "Let's sleep, Uraraka-san." he said as he was actually tired from the exercise. He can't afford any other things to do with her anymore.