CHAPTER 04 : UNKNOWN

Unknown's POV:

As I was teleporting to MY CHILD'S room,I saw and heard him crying.I then got pissed since His Sperm Donor probably hurted him...As much As I want to comfort him,I can't.I can't allow myself to get noticed by him,Cause If He ever saw me,He'll probably higher up the security..As much as I want him to stop crying and comfort him..I can't..He'll probably be suspicious of me and I won't be able to convince him to come with me.Sighing,I just then teleported back to my mansion and wrote a letter to my child.

"ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴀʀɪꜱᴛᴏɴ:

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴄᴇ?

ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴏɴ?

ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀɴɴʏ?

ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜱᴏɴ?

-ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ"

After I finished writing my letter,I then folded it carefully and slid it in an envelope,I then took the said envelope and gave it to my bird who's a trained messenger.I then told it where he should deliver the letter and it just flew away.

"I wonder when we will be together,son"

Ariston's POV:

As I was about to cut myself,I then heard a knock on the window,Opening the said window,A certain bird handed me and envelop and flew away immediately.Sighing,I put the envelope on the near table and put the dagger on it's box and hid it.

I then sat down on my chair and opened the envelope.Reading the letter,I then started to become suspicious and.....happy?

'Am I happy becuse the letter said that Someone wants me and cares about me?I souldn't be right?After all..I have Father...yeah..he cares...he just doesn't know how to show it..That's right!Father just doesn't know how to express his affection...that's right...'

3rd Person's POV:

Ariston then sniffled,Not Knowing a man who's in his bed,Looking at him with care and affection.Before Ariston could even get up,He immediately vanished.

Unknown's POV:

I then teleported in my bed and did a magic.A magic where I can watch MY SON.He then sighed and kept the envelope on his bed.Chuckling,I then turned serious as I saw someone in his room as he sleeps,I haven't seen this guy before but I am sure that this guy is a bad news.

Unknown#2 POV:

Ariston...You're alive..