!!BEFORE READING!!

hey hey! my name is teddy, i go by she or they pronouns. before we get started, please message me or leave a comment if you have suggestions or questions, or if ive forgotten a certain tw/cw. thank you! [btw, i use tone indicators and request tone indicators, however since this is a fanfiction (story and not a message) i will not be using tone indicators in-story, but for a/n's!]

this is my second fic! make sure you watch out for more fics, and support my work if you like it! those votes, comments, and follows help small writers like me!

do not repost my works please- if you are found to be doing so i will ask you to remove it, if not removed i will report and block you!

This FICTIONAL story contains many sensitive and triggering subjects, such as:

drug use, smoking, drinking, overdose mention, d**th mention, s*lf h*rm mention, s*icide mention, uncensored swearing and [reclaimable] homophobic slurs, sharp objects, medicine use, caution!

THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT, AND NSFW TOPICS.

i will not put [a] super specific trigger warning[s] in the beginning of a chapter that contains [a] triggering subject[s].
i will put warnings and a message/symbol at the beginning of certain larger triggering events/subjects such as physical violence, any kind of panic or anxiety attacks, any events revolving around eds or sh, and anything else i deem more important to tw/cw.

IF THE CONTENT CREATORS HAVE STATED THEY ARE EVEN REMOTELY UNCOMFY WITH SHIPPING/STORIES/ETC. I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.

i will leave all censored letters in the order they appear at the bottom of the page, below the word count. the phrase "word count" and the number following ARE included in the word count. the censored letters are NOT part of the word count.

THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION ABOUT THE CONTENT CREATORS, BUT INSTEAD THEIR PERSONA'S ONLINE AND THEIR APPERANCES HAVE BEEN ALTERED IN FIC TO MATCH THAT OF HOW I HEADCANNON THEIR MINECRAFT CHARACTERS.

thank you, and please enjoy! (if you want) :3
-+teddy+

Word Count: 358

*eaeau