red alert chapter 3 rins beginning

Rin was a daughter born to two scientists in tokyo Japan who were trying to create a vaccine that would not olny protect the person from a virus it would also eliminate it. Rin would sometimes help her parents in the lab. But one day they needed someone to test it on and rin volunteered to test it. But her parents tried to talk her out of it. After tryinging to talk her out of it they eventually gave up knowing she wouldn't budge. As soon as they gave her the vaccine she freaked her parents out by falling asleep. They then put her in her room when they got home. Next morning rin woke up and she discovered everything was louder than normal and had cat ear and tail. But she also discovered she could see almost in a 360 degrees. She had discovered her hidden bloodline the byakugan eye. You see her great great grandmother was originally part of the hyuga clan. Her name was Mio. Mio got bored of ninja life and decided to adventure the world and discovered a genjutsu hiding the outside world from the elemental nations and hiding the elemental nations from the outside world. She then released it to discover there was more out there. A few years later she married a man she fell in love with and had 2 kids and on until rins generation. Mio also left some scrools for those who unlocked there byakugan. But unfortunately the bloodline nearly faded and was lost for a really long time until rin activated it. When rins parents seen her they shrieked and tried to take her to the lab for a cure but it was permanent. A few years later rins parents died in an accidental lab explosion. Rin was sad and depressed for months. She then bought tickets to the U.S because her mom's sister lived in the state of Oklahoma. When she got their her aunt called her some hurtful words like freak and monster. It broke her heart. And her depression got worse. She then left and decided to move to a small town in Missouri.