𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

-Charlotte, look over there, it's Mason," whispered George to Charlotte, as they watched Mason play

after the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrived in Surrey to pick up the kids they went to the Aston Villa game, as William was a fan of the team and took the opportunity of them playing a team in London to attend the game, as you weren't aware of the dates you didn't know they were playing Chelsea until you arrived at Stamford Bridge.

-We have to be quiet if we want to go and greet him when dad comes down to greet the players because if primrose catches us we're in trouble," William and Cate would go and greet the Aston Villa players with Louis while you would stay in the tunnel with Charlotte and George waiting for them.
The Villa players had gone into the dressing room earlier as they were due to receive a visit from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge while the Chelsea players spent a few minutes greeting fans who had attended the match.

-Don't get away from me, more people will start coming in now and you might get lost," you said to the two little boys as you watched the Chelsea players start to come in.

-George, look, here comes Mason," said Charlotte as they watched the footballer make his way to the dressing room.

-Come on, run," at which point George and Charlotte ran to Mason, who was coming in with Reece James and Tammy Abraham.

-Don't run," you said as you walked behind them.

As Mason made his way to the dressing room he felt two little people bump into his legs, he immediately looked down and found Charlotte and George.

-I told you it was Mason Charlotte," said George, drawing the attention of the three footballers.

-What are you doing here, Primrose must be looking for you," said Mason as he took little Charlotte in his arms.

-We came to watch the game with mum, dad and primrose when we saw you were playing and with Charlotte we decided we wanted to see you," said george.

Reece and Tammy were looking intently at Mason who was immersed in his conversation with the little princes.

-How Mason is so close to the children of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge," whispered Reece in Tammy's ear.
-I have no idea mate, I can't think of any way Mason could meet the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

-What I told you about staying away from me, if anything had happened to you, your parents would have killed me," you said to Charlotte and George when you got to where they were.

-But we wanted to see Mason because he wasn't there when we woke up today and we wanted to play with him," said George as he approached you to take him in your arms.

-Nice to see you again primrose," said Mason, catching your attention.

-Hi Mason, I'm sorry this pair is bothering you," you said to the footballer as you watched Charlotte start to fall asleep, "Don't fall asleep Charlotte, we have to go to your parents.

At this point Reece and Tammy were amazed at how comfortable Mason was talking to the royal family.

As you saw that Charlotte was falling asleep, you left George on the floor to take the little girl in your arms so that you could go back to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who must be about to leave.

-Could you let me hold her? Kate and William must be wondering where we are," you said to Mason.

-Of course," said the boy, when you tried to take Charlotte from Mason's arms, the little girl clung to the boy with more strength.

-Please Charlotte, your parents are going to kill me if we keep delaying," at your second attempt to take the princess from Mason's arms was when she began to cry.

-If you want, I'll go with you, you take George, who looks like he's falling asleep standing up and I'll take Charlotte," said Mason.
-
Go ahead, I'll be right back," said Mason to the two footballers.

You took George in your arms, who settled down and then closed his eyes, and walked to where Kate and William had left them as they entered the Aston Villa players' dressing room, to your surprise the duke and duchess were already waiting for you to arrive.

-God save me," you said mentally when you saw Kate and William looking in your direction.

-I was about to send one of the guards to look for you primrose, we've been waiting for about five minutes for you to show up.

-I'm sorry William, but George and Charlotte ran off and I had to go after them.

-We're sorry if Charlotte made you uncomfortable, you're probably tired after the game," said Kate as she saw Mason with the little girl in his arms.

-I don't mind at all, her royal highness," said Mason as William took Charlotte from the footballer's arms.

-Please leave the royal titles aside, it's Kate and William for you, we hope to see you soon, the children would be delighted to see you again," said William, "we'll go ahead, we'll wait for you in the car park Primrose," said Kate as she and William walked away with Louis and Charlotte while you were left with a sleeping George in your arms.

-I'll go now before George wakes up and doesn't want to leave," you told Mason.

-Be careful, it was good to see you again.

-See you soon, and by the way, congratulations on your goal," you said as you said goodbye.

-thank you-

𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗡.

From the beginning of the press to the present day, rumours of royal family romances have circulated thousands of times, most of which have turned out to be untrue.

In the last decade most of these rumours have involved Queen Elizabeth's eldest grandchildren, with Prince Harry being the most frequently featured on the cover of a magazine.

But this past week the rumours have been swirling around Her Royal Highness, Princess Primrose of England, who has been linked to Chelsea player Mason Mount.

According to close sources, the two reportedly met after England's match in Kosovo and have been in contact ever since.

People who live near the royal house of surrey confirm that they have seen the footballer's car enter the royal residence several times in the last week.

However, none of these rumours had been taken seriously until today, when the princess was seen with the footballer after the match.

The Princess arrived at the stadium with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Princes George and Louis as well as Princess Charlotte.

Stadium workers confirm they spotted the couple with Prince George and Princess Charlotte minutes after the match ended,
and were later spotted with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

So far neither the Royal House nor the Buckingham Palace have confirmed or denied any speculation.

It is worth mentioning that this is the princess' second dating rumour, the first time she was linked to Prince Constantine of Greece and Denmark, however both Buckingham Palace and those involved denied their romantic relationship and claimed they were just friends.