𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

November 2019

November 2019.
Over the past year a number of things had changed in the lives of both. Mason signed a five-year contract with the club that had seen him grow up, broke up with his now ex-girlfriend and played his first international match for England.
Primrose, now known in England as the Princess of Youth, became actively involved as a member of the royal family, focusing on helping children and young people who had suffered childhood abuse.
-Princess Primrose, the president of Kosovo has sent an invitation on behalf of the nation for you to attend the opening of the children's hospital that will be named in your honour," announced Martha, your new royal advisor, who had been working with you since the beginning of the year after Martin retired.
-Thank you, Martha, could you please send a copy of that letter to Buckingham Palace?
-All right, Princess, if you will allow me, I will retire.
After Martha left, you continued to work on one of the projects you had been assigned as an active advocate for children in England, as you were about to leave your office, one of the guards rushed in.
-I am very sorry for the interruption Princess, but Princess Anne has just arrived and requests to see you urgently," he said.
-Don't worry Joseph, let her in," you were surprised that Princess Anne requested to see you urgently, during this last year the relationship had worsened to such an extent that the Queen's daughter requested not to go to social events if you were going to be present.
-Princess Anne, what is the urgency of your visit," you said as you resumed your seat at your desk.
-Stop playing games Primrose, please I need you to talk to the queen so that Zara can attend some royal events.
-First of all, Princess Primrose, I think I deserve a little respect since, to refresh your memory, we are in my office. Secondly, I regret to inform you that I cannot make such a request to the queen, if I remember correctly, only the four heirs to the throne can actively participate as royal members, who would be Prince Charles, Prince William ; who is speaking to you, Princess Primrose and since Harry decided not to continue with his activities and the Duke of York scandal, the fourth person would be my father, Prince Edward, if you want Zara to participate in some royal events you will have to ask the Queen yourself because through me you will not get anything, now if you allow me, I have to leave because the Queen is waiting for me - those words were enough for the Princess to leave your office angry, it really bothered you that they approached you to be able to get to the Queen.
-------.
november 17th, 2019

It was 15 minutes before the England v Kosovo match kicked off and Gareth Southgate was giving the players a little pep talk.
-It's not usual for me to tell you this before a game, but we were informed at the last minute that a member of the royal family will be watching the game, the federation asked Buckingham Palace for the princess to congratulate you after the game so give 200% - Gareth said before the players took their positions both outside the tunnel and on the bench.
-Don't get too excited mate, she probably doesn't even remember you," said Declan to Mason as they both left the changing room.
-I know.
Meanwhile in the box the princess was informed of the federation's request.
-Princess Primrose, Buckingham Palace received a request from the Federation to greet the players after the match, I request your response to inform the Palace of your decision," said one of the guards who was with you.
-Inform the palace of my approval.
-Right away princess.
--------
The match had ended 4-0 in England's favour, so the players were quite excited,
-Princess Primrose will be here in 10 minutes so please finish changing.
A few minutes later they felt a knock on the door, followed by a bodyguard who announced the entrance of the Princess of England.
-Congratulations on the win, I received a request from the Queen to congratulate the goal scores," at which point Gareth tells them to step forward, Primrose approaches each of them to shake their hands and say a few words.
-Congratulations on your first goal Mr. Winks!
-thank you princess
-It's always nice to see you score, Mr. Kane.
-is a pleasure princess-
-congratulations Mr. Rashford-
-thank you, princess

-Nice to see you again Mr. mount, by the way, congratulations on your first Gol.
-likewise, princess, thank you.

After the princess greeted the goal scorers, she spent a few minutes in conversation with Gareth, while mason was questioned by chilwell, maddison and Abraham.

-mate, how's that for nice to see you again mr. mount," tammy asked mason while declan just laughed.
-This dickhead bumped into the princess once and didn't know it was the princess," Declan commented as Mason blushed.
Before they continued to tease Mason, the princess began to say goodbye to the staff.
-Before I go, by any chance, are there any west ham players around here?
-I princess," said declan as he stepped forward.
-I need to know if there is any chance of getting a shirt delivered to my office please, the queen would be happy to have one.
-It would be a pleasure princess, I will speak to the management to have one sent to you.
-thank you mr. rice, any Chelsea players? at that point declan pushed mason to step forward before tammy or any of the Chelsea players stepped forward.
-me princess-
-would it be too much to ask to send a shirt to Birch hall? A friend of mine would be happy with a shirt.
-Of course not princess, I will inform the management to send one.
-thank you, now if you'll excuse me, I'm retiring and again, congratulations.

-why did you do that mate - Mason asked Declan.
-The princess asked about a Chelsea player and in case you didn't know she's a fan of the club so she should know who plays there so I gathered she wanted to ask you for the favour.
-You're talking nonsense mate.

__________

𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 started following 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁