"I don't remember saying you could leave!" Rafe yells as he laughs.

JJ takes a step in front of Diana as Rafe readjusts his grip on the gun.

"Get out of here JJ... This is between me and Diana." Rafe says in a frustrated tone.

"I swear to God if you lay a finger on her..." JJ begins to say as he clenches his jaw.

"What are you gonna do? Let's see.. how about I kill you and then her." Rafe says playfully.

Rafes finger fumbles with the trigger as his eyes lock with Diana's. Diana could feel her heart stop as the boy terrified her. Diana turned and saw the horrified look stuck on JJs face. She wanted to help him but she knew she couldn't do anything. Rafe took a step closer to JJ as he placed the gun against JJs chest. JJ closed his eyes as Diana watched his lip quiver in fear. Diana stared at Rafe as he seemed to be struggling to pull the trigger.

"Hey! I was the one who ruined your bike... it's much harder to hide two dead bodies! Let him go!" Diana yelled frantically.

A smirk formed on Rafes face as he turned to look at Diana. He kept the gun pressed against JJ as he used his other hand to run his finger down Diana's face. Diana clenched her jaw as Rafe stared at her complexion. She wanted to push his hand away but feared he would pull the trigger and kill JJ.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" JJ screamed at him.

JJ started to move but Rafe slammed the back of gun into JJs head causing JJ to fall onto the sand beneath him. Diana felt a tear form in her eyes as she wanted to help JJ but she couldn't. Her eyes widened as she realized she was all alone with the psychopath.

"Glad he's finally quiet." Rafe says jokingly.

Diana nervously swallowed as Rafe placed the gun against her chest.

"It really is a pity... you're so beautiful." Rafe says in a low tone as he lifts Diana's chin up with his finger.

Diana spits in his face causing Rafe to laugh before pushing the gun harder against her chest. Diana's eyes stared at the ground as she waited for him to pull the trigger.

"Little Diana... you haven't even apologized for what you did." Rafe says in a lighthearted tone.

Diana rolled her eyes as she stared at the ground.

"Hey!" Rafe yells as he grabs her face and forces her to look at him.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" Rafe screams at her.

Diana whimpers as she feels his nails dig into her chin. Her eyes stared into his eyes and his eyes flickered to her lips and for a moment she thought he might kiss her. He shoved her face away from him. Diana looked down at the ground behind her where JJs unconscious body lay.

"Prince Charming can't save you." Rafe taunts her.

Diana glanced down at the gun pressed against her chest. Before Rafe had time to react she smacked the gun out of his hands. She started to make a run for it but felt two strong arms immediately yank her back.

"Shit Diana! I didn't know you were going to be so difficult!" Rafe yells as he tightens his grip on her.

Diana screams as she flails her body around in hopes of getting out his grip. Diana tried to get her feet onto the ground but Rafe had her body held high in the air. She tried to pry his fingers off of her waist but it seemed impossible. Rafe laughed as she wouldn't stop trying to get away from him. His hands moved all around her body in attempts to not let her get away from him. Her eyes landed on JJ on the ground and she wanted nothing more than to help him.

"If you didn't destroy my bike maybe we could have been something Diana." Rafe says breathlessly.

"You are a fucking psychopath.. you need help." Diana yelled back viciously.

She felt Rafe place a kiss on her neck causing her to scream.

"What the fuck?" Diana yelled in disgust.

She bit down on his arm causing him to yell in agony as he loosened his grip on her.

"Bitch!" Rafe screamed as he grabbed his arm in pain.

Diana used the opportunity to bolt away from him. She was slow because of her leg injury but she needed to get away from him. She knelt down beside JJ as she aggressively started shaking his body like crazy.

"JJ!" She screamed.

Rafe was already making his way towards her. JJ didn't respond as he was completely unconscious. Diana felt a pull in her heart as she looked down at JJ. He looked dead and she knew she couldn't help him in that moment. She placed her head on his chest to make sure he was still breathing. She could hear his ragged breathing as she placed a hand on his cheek.

"JJ... you need to wake up... I need you." Diana whispered frantically.

She felt two strong arms pry her body off of JJ.

"Not so fast little girl." Rafe teases her.

Rafe throws her body into the ocean like a rag doll. Diana coughs as she pushes her head above the shallow water.

"Why are you being so difficult Diana?" Rafe asks her angrily.

"I don't know.. maybe because you are trying to kill me!" Diana yells breathlessly as she tries to stand up in the water but immediately falls down.

"You are pathetic." Rafe spats at her as he towers over her.

"You are a murderer and you are insane and I will not fucking die because of you... not when JJ needs me!" She screams as she pushes her body up.

Rafe laughs before grabbing her throat as he slowly suspends her body into the air. Diana can feel her throat closing in as Rafes hands remained locked around her neck. She gasped for air as she tried to smack his hands off of her.

"Stop." She gasped as she started to black out.

"Shut up!" Rafe screams at her.

Diana's vision starts to flash from complete darkness and then back to Rafes face. Tears clouded Rafes vision as he strangles the life out of Diana. He can feel her frail body collapsing in his grip but he doesn't care.

"Im sorry." Rafe says softly as he watches Diana's eyes close.

Dianas vision was blurred as she was unable to breathe. She forced her eyes open as she was fighting against her bodies willingness to die. She caught sight of a blurred figure coming up behind Rafe. The figure hit Rafe in the back of the head with a huge branch. Diana's body slammed into the ground as Rafe collapsed on the ground below her. Diana gasped for air as her airway was no longer blocked.

"Are you alright?" JJ asks her frantically as he grabs her body.

Diana doesn't respond as everything around her seems to spin before darkness overtakes her.
___________________________
Rafe can snap my neck 💀