He Sees You Changing

✫ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ✫
Izuku would stare at you for a second before his face turned red. He covers his eyes and apologize again and again while closing the door. Even afterwards he is still apologizing.

✫ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ✫
Katsuki would just stare at you, look you up and down, and blush a bunch. His eyes would be wide while you could see his gritted teeth. He would finally look away.

"You fucking moron, lock the door and these things won't fucking happen!"

✫ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ✫

Kirishima would stop and look you up and down quickly. He would stare at you for a second than close his eyes while smiling.

"Wa-Wow.. a, I'm sorry. That's not very manly of me to stare, just, wow. Um, lock the door next time.. alright?"

You would hum in agreement and Kirishima would leave. Afterwards he would stutter while telling you how you look so beautiful.

✫ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ✫

Blood would immediately gush out of his noes as he kept looking you up and down quickly. Denki would than chuckle nervously while looking into your eyes.

"Um.. so-sorry. But uh, since I'm here... I-I could help you, y-you know, like, undress."

You would blush while giving him your answer.

✫ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ✫

Tokoyami would look you up and down so quickly you couldn't even tell. His feathers would poof up and he would try to pat them back down but it wouldn't work. He would finally bow his head in defeat while closing his eyes.

"Sorry, I-I didn't mean to. I'll leave."

Afterwards it would be all normal, like nothing happened. But a week later, Tokoyami would say.

"I think you have a nice body."

"Uh, huh?"

"So-sorry, just want to tell you."

✫ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ✫

Shoji wouldn't even dare to look you up and down, he would just freeze there while staring at you. You couldn't tell because of Shoji's face mask but he was blushing a whole lot.

"Yo-You, I-I, I'll g-go."

Shoji would slam the door shut. Later that day it would be awkward, but at the end of the day he thought your body is cute. That would be so embarrassing to admit to you, so instead he buys you treats and gifts to show his love for you.

✫ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ✫

This boy will screech. He would look you up and down while blushing. Koda would cover his face with his hands and turn around.

"A-Ah! Koda! I'm so sorry, I forgot to lock the door!"

Koda would just nod quickly while stumbling out of the room. Later on Koda would still be embarrassed to see your body, but you would confront him and everything would be okay.

Except he might be horny for the first time ever.