ELYSIAN

↷ ·˚ ༘ SUMMARY:: ꒱

↷ ·˚ ༘ SUMMARY:: ꒱

•°.•⊹Ivy was exceptionally interested in the story of the Sanderson Sisters. Her heart went out to Binx, because in a way, she knew how he felt. She obviously didn't know what it was like to be turned into an immortal cat, but she did know what it was like to lose her younger sibling. Her younger brother died 2 years ago because of lung cancer. Because of his death, her parents stopped caring about most things. They're no longer the parents they used to be, and they've lost themselves. Ivy can't blame them or course, she would have lost herself too if it wasn't for a promise she made to her brother. He didn't want her to be stuck on his death for the rest of her life, so he made her promise she would move on, and take care of mom and dad. And she did. She made her job to keep that promise, no matter what.

Her brother was also infatuated with the Sanderson Sisters. He would always talk about them, and tell Ivy the story of how they died. She never believed it. She thought it was just a silly story, but after he died she read all the books he had about them and found herself believing in the odd story. Which would come in handy now that someone knew has moved to Salem. Someone who thinks the story is complete bullshit. He accompanies them on an adventure to explore the home of witches, and lights the black flame candle, bringing the witches back from the dead.

Now they must get through the night without being caught by the witches and thrown into a potion to make them younger. Along the way, they will learn more about each other, and possibly fall in love.

CASTING.

↷ ·˚ ༘  IVY REINHILD !:: ꒱

[ she/her + pansexual ]

"THE DIVINE "

↷ ·˚ ༘  portrayed by alycia pascual pena !:: ꒱

Dedications

-KALOPSIABBY Keely0001 Jup_Hon4507

updates will probably
be decently slow

updates will probablybe decently slow