𝘈𝘕𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘏𝘠 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘎

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my favourite." Liam cheers as he runs into the kitchen. If you could read Maeve's mind,
all you would hear is her prayers that Liam would fall, or at least trip. "Chicken and... Yeugh!" He gags at the sight.

The rest of the children slow down and completely diminish their excitement after getting a glimpse of the monstrosity that Tracy swore we'd like.

"It's chicken and banana." Yeah, stating what it was, was not making it anymore appealing to the children.

"Why did you put banana in it?" Tee questioned what everyone there was thinking.

"To give you an energy boost! I read about it online."

"More like a boost straight to the grave." Maeve found herself mumbling.

Reluctantly, all the children sat round the table. Maeve and Liam subconsciously managing to plop themselves into chairs as far away from each other as possible.

In typical dumping ground fashion, the house was startled by a piercing scream coming from Maeve's best friend, as well as little old Harry's. Obviously, the young girl began to stand up to go help Sapph.

"She's probably broken an nail." Liam laughs in a mocking way.

Before Maeve can get out the door, she turns to him. "Keep your gob open and you'll find yourself with a broken jaw."

"Desperate to get you hand on me, East?"

Fed up, and slightly bewildered with how to reply to the vile, and certainly untrue comment; Maeve continued running towards the noise.

Tracy and Maeve found the two residence at the bottom of the stairs along with Mike. "It's okay, Harry." Sapphire tried to calm the boy, "You shouldn't have been in there. You just gave me a fright that's all."

Harry had been hiding in Sapphire's wardrobe, desperately waiting for Toby to find him. Unbeknownst to him, Toby had give up hours ago.

A drained Mike passed the young boy toward Maeve, "Maeve, go get him some pizza, please." He muttered, his eyes already half closed.

"Trust me, after seeing it, he's going to scream louder." Mike just groaned in response to Maeve's comment as she walked Harry back to the kitchen.

However, by the time they got there, everyone had moved far away from the so-called pizzas and were making their own dinner. Rightfully so.

"We're making sandwiches." Liam states.

Maeve grits her teeth at the sound of his painful voice, "I can see that Donovan. Surprised you have enough skill to even cut some bread, let alone make a whole sandwich."

"Guys you didn't even try it!" Tracy interrupts the bickering pair; referring to the hardly touched pizza.

"Trust me, we did." Liam informs her, "That's why we're making something else."

Before anyone else can talk, Mike stumbles into the counter top knocking a pan onto the floor yet again.

As much as the kids would never admit it, they cared a lot about Mike. So seeing him in this state was actually worrying for them. Luckily, Tracy managed to convince him to go and lie down; leaving just her in charge.