A villian, A spider-man, A date...sorta

Start from the beginning

As you sat on the ground completely defeated and out of energy waiting for your death it never came.

???: I thought it was...fine.

You spotted the man holding the goblin back with webbing, except he looked different then the other spider people he looked, darker

The man spun around, wrapping the hobgoblin in webbing and pulling him off the glider, as the goblin hit the ground he sprayed him with webs immobilizing him.

You returned your gaze to the man as he offered out a hand.

???: you alright?

You absorbed phage back into you so he could rest and heal, you took his hand and stood up seeing he was quite a bit taller.

Y/N: yeah, thank you, I'm fine.

He nodded in understanding. You noticed Anya racing over to where the two of you were. Before you could say anything she ran into you smothering you in a hug You gently squeezed her back, you then saw her notice the other man and take a step back.

Anya: Kaine?! What the hell are you doing here?

Kaine: just in the neighborhood, why so concerned?

Anya: because you're never just in the neighborhood.

You looked back towards the man as he looked at Anya.

Kaine: I need to talk to Pete. Look, this doesn't concern you. Also why are you hanging out with a symbiote?

Anya: sigh* Kaine this isn't your business, Pete isn't here right now and-

Y/N: why do you need Pete?

They both turned towards you

Kaine: Mission.

You looked at him blankly as he did the same. why did you suddenly feel a deep anger towards him.

Kaine: why do you care?

You thought about what to say.

Y/N: he's a friend of mine.

Kaine: he's a friend of mine as well.

You began feeling very uncomfortable this guy just showed up took down this other dude, and said he needed Pete for a mission, I mean I know I've said this a lot recently but...what the fuck.

Kaine: when will he be back?

He looked at you seemingly thinking you knew more

Y/N: day after tomorrow.

Kaine: alright, well then expect to see me again. Also what's your connection to him?

Y/N: I live with him.