A villian, A spider-man, A date...sorta

Start from the beginning

Phage: HOBGOBLIN!!!

You could suddenly see memories, not yours, but phage's.
                                   ——————
???: Carl, why are you doing this?

You began speaking but it wasn't your words. It was this Carl's

Carl: I have to Ned, I-I can't do this anymore.

Ned: why not! Are you afraid?

Carl: Yes! And you should be too!

Ned: seriously, Carl be reasonable!

Carl: Enough! Goodbye Ned I hope you find what you're looking for.

Ned: I-I will make you regret this!

Phage: try it..heh..I dare you.
                                  ———————

You were quickly pulled out of the dream and back to the present..

*what-what was that!?

*we'll talk about it later, for now it's time to kick some ass....heheheh!

You were still uneasy about all you had just heard and seen, who was Carl, Ned? And how did Phage know them?

Anya: Watch Out!!!

Phage backflipped narrowly avoiding one of the bombs goblin threw.

*We can't let those bombs hit us...we're weak to fire!

*you're only telling me this NOW?!
———————————————————————————
Anya POV

I continued to watch from the sidewalk, I wanted to help but was having a hard time even just standing up. I saw as you made a long sharp spiral rod and attempted impaling the goblin but stumbled forward as the goblin swiftly dodged to the side seeing as he was on a glider and you were, well not.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number consecutively realizing I didn't have Y/N's I'll make a note to get that soon. I hit one of the contacts in my phone, "Jess" and waited for the line to pick up when I heard.

Voicemail: hey this is Jess I can't come to the phone right now leave your message and I'll-

I quickly hit the end button and went back to the list
I decided to hit "miles" the line rang as I looked back up to see hobgoblin now throwing pumpkin bombs at Y/N as he desperately tried to avoid.

Voicemail: Hey! This is miles I'm not at the-

I quickly hit the end button.

Anya: shit shit shit I'm running out of Time

*BBOOOF*

I looked over back to where the battle continued as hobgoblin had thrown a pumpkin Bomb behind Y/N making phage scream in pain.
———————————————————————————
Y/N POV

Phage: GRAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

You began shivering as you fell forward. Hobgoblin had the upper hand he knew Phage's weaknesses. You began feeling sick and dizzy, Phage was losing strength and fast.

Hobgoblin: well well well, seems your time is almost up, Phageeeee.

Phage: not yet....

You created a halberd like blade on your arm and thrusted it towards him. It missed!

Hobgoblin: good try, but now...