A villian, A spider-man, A date...sorta

Start from the beginning

Police officer: someone's bailed you out there in the lobby waiting.

Oh man what who was it? Oh please not Jess I'll never live that down or Ben, wait Who am I kidding Ben would never be that nice. Maybe Ka-

Y/N: you owe me two hundred fifty dollars, spider-girl.
———————————————————————————
9:02am Y/N POV

I had brought a long overcoat I found in Pete's closet it was dusty and smelled like old cologne it also had a name sprawled on the tag "Ben Parker" it probably belonged to the guy you had seen in all of those pictures around the house with Peter and another woman seemingly similar to guy's age.
You gently placed it over Anya's shoulders as she mouthed "thank you" as you lead her out of the precinct. And into a nearby park.

Anya: th-thank you.

You looked at her with a warm smile.

Y/N: yeah no problem, oh and the $250 thing was a joke by the way.

Anya: I kinda guessed.

You sat on a park bench in awkward silence for a bit
before she said

Anya: why'd you come?

You had to think for a second. why did you come you could've easily found a way out of it, plus you had to take the money from MJ's purse which you were gonna have to explain when she got home.

Y/N: because you're my, friend.

Anya: and, that's it?

You thought about it for a second and just slowly nodded your head.

Anya: g-gotcha.

You raised an eyebrow at her stutter. Was I supposed to say more? She opened her mouth to say something

Anya: Y/N, would you-

*CRRRRRRSHHHSS!!!!!!*

You Anya shot out of your seats as you looked up to the shattering of glass coming down from the skyscraper. Phage quickly covered your body as you lunged towards the people standing under the building.

Anya: Wait Y/N! somethings not right!

Before her words reached your ears, you were already under the sky scraper, as Phage tried to get all the people away from the falling glass. He then made an umbrella like catcher, out of the fluid. The glass lost momentum as it slid through the catcher, pure burning, searing pain, even though it was Phages body you two were connected, so what he felt you did.

Phage: grahhhhhhh!!!

Phage reabsorbed the catcher and fell to a knee before almost screaming.

Phage: What..heh..h-happened, who did this?!

???: Well that would be me! KYAHAHHAHAAA!!!