3 ~ Manifold Meet up (2)

Requested by @Wilburs-Glasses

Viewers POV *im going to change it up and make it so it's like a fan watching You and Jack. You get it?*

"Alright chat I am back with another Little Nightmares stream!" Jack says excitedly as he continues "and today we have a special guest"

As he says that Y/n slides in and starts doing a little dance as Jack laughs at them and chat goes crazy.

"HELLO CHAT! YOUR FAVORITE IS HERE IN THE BUILDING YES YES I KNOW VERY EXCITING" Y/n yells as they sit down in the chair next to Jack.

"So Y/n has never played little nightmares so they are here with me and we are going to play Little Nightmares two, but they have no clue what they are getting themselves into" Jack says as he glances at Y/n as they nervously giggle.

"I'm nervous now that you say it like that" Jack and Y/n look at each other giving eachother the 'dude I'm scared' and 'your going to be fine chill' looks.

"Ok let's just start" Jack says as Y/n and Jack switch chairs so Y/n can be closer to the screen because she's the one playing the game.

"Oohhh, you get a little friend with you!" Y/n says excitedly as Jack laughs at them.

"Oh we are just going straight into this" Y/n adds on as Jack softly chuckles and puts his head on their shoulder.

"What the fu- AWW LOOK AT THAT LITTLE GUY" Y/n claps excitedly as they start touching their keyboard.

" it's in 3D?" Y/n says looking at Jack as he nods his head.

"OOOO THE LITTLE GUYS JUMPIN' NOW" Y/n yells.

"Babe... you're the little guy" Jack says making Y/n giggle.

"Ok I'm gonna start walking" Y/n says as they moves their character.

Y/n keeps playing as Jack watches and does commentary. Y/n walks through the little vent thing in the tree and keeps walking through until she gets to the other side.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" Y/n yells as she looks at the camera. "Are those dead people?"
Y/n whispers looking at Jack as he answers "yes"

"WHATTTTT" Y/n yells again as she looks back at the game and continues playing.

"This game is just disgusting" Y/n says as they scrunch up their nose.

"Why?" Jack asks. "Look at it! There are flies everywhere and dead body's and other crap" Y/n says flailing their arms around.

"Ok I'm just gonna keep walking" Y/n says.

As Y/n continues the game they gets chased by many logs, and starts yelling about many things.

"WHAT THE AAAAHHH" Y/n yells.

"What?" Jack laughs

"I'm done with this game... bye" Y/n waves at the computer screen as Jack laughs at them "you're literally at the end of the game come on" "fine"
Y/n huffs as they start making their way up the ladder.

After a little bit Y/n makes it to the part you have to run away from that monster thing.

"BYE BYE BYE BYE NOPE NOPE, NOT TODAY SATAN GO BACK TO LIL NAS X" Y/n yells as they run away from the monster.

"Ok now they can't see my because I'm hiding from it" Y/n says as they stay focused on the game.

"Let's ride" Y/n says as they get their hiding spot "do you guys know that tiktok soun- OH" They yell as they walk into another room and the monster sees them.

"Oh I gotta break that shit that's under them!"
Y/n yells as they take the axe and distract the monster and sneak behind it and break it.

"THERE IS MORE" Y/n yells as they start banging their head on Jacks desk as Jack yells at them to stop.

Finally Y/n completes the game and Jack is laughing as they get up out of their chair and yell "LETS GO LETS FUCKING GO" as they throw their chair across the room.

"Alright!" Y/n says as they sit on Jacks knee and starts clapping at their accomplishment.