6. You suddenly worry

Depuis le début

And so at 9:00 p.m. Barrett and I entered the huge Hederson family estate, immediately pushing our way through the crowd of already drunk teenagers.

- Ready for a goddamn crazy night?! - She spoke to me suddenly louder, trying to shout above the raging crowd and music

- Always. - I smiled at her slyly

We headed towards the table with alcohol to start the fun with a good drink. I looked around. I only knew a few people that I had seen in the school corridor before. Most of the people were on the prepared fairly large dance floor shouting the lyrics while waving their hands vigorously. I focused so much on observing this wild phenomenon that I didn't even notice that my crazy friend was no longer with me. I looked around a bit nervously as I didn't feel safe alone in the crowd that was practically foreign to me. One thought was completely killing me. At times like this, a certain worst memory of my life came back to me, a moment that changed me forever. I tried to call Barrett, but as expected, she couldn't hear the phone ringing with the noise. I wanted to get out of there and go home immediately. Suddenly, however, a tall boy stood next to me, with a lot of stubble, lots of tattoos on his arms and a dark outfit. I looked up into his dark eyes, which carefully annealed me from the bottom up. His hand immediately traveled to my hip, clenching it tightly, and his lips pressed against mine. His touch wasn't pleasant at all, it was rather a pain that I couldn't stop despite my best efforts. I didn't have enough strength to get the massive boy away from me. I felt my heart beating faster and faster and my legs softened like jelly. I couldn't control his touches, which disgusted me more and more with each passing moment. His enormous hands traveled in many places on my body, clenching them quite tightly. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes and starting to run down my cheeks, leaving wet marks. The boy was pressing me harder and harder, allowing himself to make more and more bold and painful movements. I felt so powerless that I didn't even try to continue fighting.

- Leave her. - I suddenly heard someone's firm tone, which caused the attacker to move away from me

Next to us, I saw Cooper, who had been watching the situation for a long time and realized what was going on here. The boy's hands disappeared from my body, and he ran away into the crowd somewhere. I wiped my tears immediately, not wanting to show any weakness.

- All good? - he asked suddenly, coming closer to me and looking straight into my tearful eyes

- The only thing I dream about now is returning home. - I replied with a weak, slightly breaking voice

- Okay, I'll take you there. - He replied calmly, then with the movement of his hand he showed me that I should follow him

I followed the school fuckboy step by step, trying to hold back my emotions. We got into his car efficiently, and seconds later we started on our way to my house. I leaned my head against the glass, focusing my attention on the flashing lights from the houses we passed. He, on the other hand, tried to be completely focused on the ride, but I felt him peeking in my direction every now and then to make sure everything was fine. I didn't understand why he was helping me so much? Everyone says how dry he is, how much harm he has done to others, how much he didn't care about feelings, but once again he takes care of me as the greatest treasure. Cooper Fucking Noriega is one big puzzle I'm going to solve.

He parked in front of my house. I was ready to say goodbye, but I saw that he was getting out of the car. I did the same and followed him as I saw him walking towards the entrance to my house.

- Thanks for the lift. And bye. - I smiled gently standing at the door, right after turning it off

- I'm not leaving you alone today. - he replied confidently