8

y/n's phone lit up with a new notification as she'd glance towards it to check it.

1:32am
quackityhq: "sapnap?"

y/n's heart felt like it skipped a beat
what the fuck.

1:34am
y:n: "alex, he's my friend."

1:35am
quackityhq: "why were you at his house?"

1:35am
y/n: "i dont have to tell you shit."

1:37am
quackityhq: "cut the fucking bullshit. you air my messages then you fuck my best friend?"

y/n smirked lightly, he was jealous - although nothing had happened between her and sapnap, she decided to play along. she wanted to see how he'd react.

1:38am
y/n: "you're jealous?"

1:38am
quackityhq: "don't do this shit with me, y/n. did anything that happened between us ever matter to you?"

1:40am
y/n: "did it even matter to you? for a start you never even bothered to learn anything about me."

1:41am
quackityhq: "what the fuck do you mean?"

1:42am
y/n: "you know nothing about me, alex. all we ever did was fuck."

he wouldn't reply for a few minutes.

1:48am
quackityhq: "that doesn't mean it didn't matter to me."

1:50am
y/n: "bullshit."

1:50am
quackityhq: "it did fucking matter."

y/n rolled her eyes lightly, leaving him on open as she'd return her phone to its original position on her desk. after a few minutes, it lit up with another message from alex, however, this time she didn't even bother checking it, switching off her phone as she'd lay down in her bed.

a million thoughts raced through her head as a light sigh escaped through her lips. she knew that he cared, otherwise he wouldn't have been jealous over her going to sapnap's, however, she didn't know if she actually cared enough herself to try fix everything.

after all, she was right, all they ever did was fuck. neither of them knew anything personal about each other, so,

what was the point?

a/n
sorry this was kinda short, got a lot planned for the next one so it's going to be interesting, i'll be releasing it soon :)