4

tw: alcohol and drug use, some light smut as well

y/n pulled the top over her head, it was a tight, cropped tank top she'd paired with a pair of blacked ripped jeans and fishnets. she'd grab a necklace from her desk, hooking it gently around her neck as she'd glance into the mirror.

she felt pretty fucking hot.

suddenly, the sound of her phone ringing filled the room and she picked up quickly,
"hey minx" she'd greet
"i'm outside, come quickly" minx replied bluntly.
"okay, okay. give me a sec and i'll be right out" y/n grinned lightly, ending the call as she'd take another glance in the mirror. after checking she had everything she needed, she'd head down the hallway, slipping on some shoes and heading out to go meet minx.

"took your fucking time" minx grumbled under her breath.
"i'll take longer next time" y/n retorted, buckling her seatbelt as she'd type the address of the party into google maps. "who's house is this even at?" she'd inquire.
"it's at karls" minx shrugged.
"karl seems nice" y/n stated.

after around half an hour of driving, they'd arrive, parking the car before heading inside. upon entering, they were hit by a lingering smell of perfume and aftershave mixed with a whiff of booze. lights dashed across the room, decorating the walls as music rumbled from another room.

"i'm gonna go find the bar, i'll speak to you soon" y/n had to speak fairly loudly to be heard over the music. minx nodded in response as y/n left the room, glancing around as she'd strain her eyes, she was barely able to see. a familiar voice shouted from behind her,
"y/n!" the tone was cheerful and light.
she'd turn, catching the gaze of who just shouted, her face instantly lighting up into a smile, "alex!"
"looking for someone?" he'd ask, furrowing a brow slightly.
"nope, just the bar" she'd reply.
"here, this way" he'd motion with his hand for her to follow and she did so.

the bar was only a room or so away and there were already a fair few people stood and sat around it, drinking as they spoke. alex led her over to one of the larger groups stood around the bar as she recognised some of the people. there was karl, george, clay, fundy, wilbur and some others.
"hey" y/n greeted them with a light smile.
"hi!" karl responded, leaning over to hug her. alcohol lingered strongly on his breath and it was obvious he was already heavily intoxicated, "want any shots?" he'd ask.
"sure"

after an hour or so of drinking, y/n was fairly drunk, giggling and laughing with the group. she couldn't help but notice alex staring at her occasionally out of the corner of her eye, his eyes would scan her up and down each time and it tended to make her fairly nervous, however, the alcohol gave her much more confidence than she'd like to admit and so it soon drowned it all out.
"i'm gonna head out back to smoke, i'll be back soon" her words were slightly slurred as she spoke, her eyes felt heavily and her head light as she'd stand up, stumbling her way towards the back door and into the garden, sitting carelessly on a bench which sat a few metres away from the door.

she was barely able to roll, the cold temperatures of the night sending shivers down her spine as she'd shake lightly. however, soon it was lit between her lips as she'd take a deep drag back, holding it in for a few moments before she'd exhale, her head falling back slightly. she'd hear someone else come outside as she went for a second drag,
"smoking's bad for your lungs, y'know?" he'd joke, she could sense the grin which ran across his lips.
she'd cock her head downwards to face him,
"want some?" she'd ask, holding the joint in alex's direction.
"why not" he'd reach out his hand, taking it between two fingers gently.

ok smut starting here lol

before she knew it, she was stumbling drunkenly up the stairs, her fingers intertwined with alex's as they'd search carelessly for an empty room, finding one at the end of an empty hallway. karl's house was huge.

alex pulled her into the room, pushing the door closed with his foot as he pressed her against the wall, placing gentle kisses against her neck and down towards her collarbone, her breathing hitched as she'd run her fingers along his back, gripping onto him slightly. he'd suck gently, leaving small red marks before he'd pull away and make eye contact.

he'd pull her leg up against his side, his body pressed against hers as he'd place his hand against her throat. he kissed her passionately, fighting against her for dominance before pulling away,
"are you sure you want to do this?" his voice was a lot deeper compared to the pitch it usually was.
"i'm sure" she'd reply. her hands tugged at the hem of his shirt as they'd pull the clothes off of each other, tossing them haphazardly around the room until y/n was left in her lingerie and alex in his boxers.

he'd pick her up with ease, her legs wrapped around his waist as he'd drop her onto the bed. he'd be over the top of her, pinning her arms above her head as her legs were pressed over his shoulders. he scanned her up and down with a light grin as she lay helplessly, her breathing heavy.